Bullen interview

The performances by the players in friendlies has shown that maybe they don't need a big name to ripple the water. The players must be been pizt off by the Bruce situation and are proving a point, a collective family etc. Not sure how that'd fare in snowy January. 

5 hours ago, Beholder said:

He needs a thicker skin to be manager.

He would proper step into the firing line.

Big risk for him and for us. He is unproven and doubt is to be expected. 

I don't think there is any problem with the thickness of Lee Bullen's skin. He probably blocked people he felt would just waste his very precious time right now. 

2 hours ago, Bluey9 said:

I've been blocked too 

Obviously cant take criticism! 

I can't understand what criticism you would have of Lee Bullen and more so I could never imagine why you would take to Twitter to voice that criticism.

Personally I don't want Lee Bullen as manager because I want him to stay at the club in the role he has had for these last few years. Having continuity around the team must be a good thing as managers come and go so quickly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Do we really think Fessi would respect Bullen.

Who did you play for Lee?  Err, Dunfirmline - it's in Scotland.

Must be why Fergie was a crap manager...............................cos he played for Dumfirmline lol

2 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

I don't think there is any problem with the thickness of Lee Bullen's skin. He probably blocked people he felt would just waste his very precious time right now. 

I can't understand what criticism you would have of Lee Bullen and more so I could never imagine why you would take to Twitter to voice that criticism.

Personally I don't want Lee Bullen as manager because I want him to stay at the club in the role he has had for these last few years. Having continuity around the team must be a good thing as managers come and go so quickly.

Same here amigo but he has openly stated now that he is up for the job and thinks he is ready .

The bookies have now put him as favourite and that's why people have voiced their opinion 

I think he is a great bloke and Loyal but his statement has put him in the firing line 

3 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

Unfortunately he has thrown his  hat  in the ring so he has to accept any criticism thrown