Bullen interview

What a bloke Lee Bullen is. True Wednesday legend. Steps in when the club and players need him the most and conducts himself fantastically. 

The only reason I don’t want him appointed is because I’d hate to see any Wednesdayite turn on him if it started going wrong. The man just simply wouldn’t deserve that. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 7

• Using the width 
  • Pressing high up and winning it in the opposite. Half
  • Creating chances for strikers
  • Excellent bonding trip 
  • Positive , enthusiastic mood in camp. 

Great stuff.  

Got a lot of time for Bullen. Can never understand some of the stick meted out to him. 

Just the sort of character vital in a club. Brings a vital  continuity which provides a stsbility for the players which can never be underestimated in a game like football which is so transient. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:
  • Using the width 
  • Excellent bonding trip 

Great stuff.  

Got a lot of time for Bullen. Can never understand some of the stick meted out to him. 

Just the sort of character vital in a club. Brings a vital  continuity which provides a stsbility for the players which can never be underestimated in a game like football which is so transient. 

Absolutely this

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

That’s what we have the recruitment team for

A manger to to make the decision once he is presented with a player.our next signings can only be low key fees, risks and punts. Like the piggot at afc Wimbledon. Could work great but financially won’t come back to hit us. We have to sell in this window to balance the ffp next year so a tough gig if bullen gets it

Why does a group of players need a big name to progress. Lee is full of passion, loves the club, won stuff wi us and knows the current squad n players. What more do we want as a manager 

Edited by S1Owl

Honesty, integrity and trust in abundance. Everything we lost over the last week or so. 

He gets the heart and soul of our club and that matters more to me than some of the big time Charlies being suggested for our club that are just in it for themselves. 

Top stuff Bully. Keep it going. 

Edited by trotter
  • Like 2

Wouldn't bother me to have Bullen in charge rather have him than some unknown foreigner or so one off the merry go round, will need a 1st team coach and I wouldn't mind going for Stuart Grey 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:
  • Using the width 
  • Excellent bonding trip 

Great stuff.  

When Jos went he was a different class but  I think a lot of it stems back to when he stood in as caretaker before he didn't do very well. Fans have long memories.

He doesn't seem to enjoy the hot seat and is always apparently relieved when a new boss comes in. Some people can take the pressure, I don't think Lee can. No shame in that, we are all different.

Good servant of the club though.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Beni said:

A manger to to make the decision once he is presented with a player.our next signings can only be low key fees, risks and punts. Like the piggot at afc Wimbledon. Could work great but financially won’t come back to hit us. We have to sell in this window to balance the ffp next year so a tough gig if bullen gets it

Of course yes, but it will be a tough job for whoever is prepared to take it on Tranfer dealings would be the least of my worries, as we have a team in place to deal with that