Lee Johnson

8 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Thank you Alan, good to hear the point of view of a Brighton supporter. That pretty much kills my hopes in that direction then.

How come you have an Owl on your badge? Are we your second team?

I’m from Bristol not Brighton and am a casual visitor on here. This a a very decent forum compared to others I’ve visited.

Ive not bothered to change the Owl logo or ranking underneath which I assume reflects the number of posts?

On 17/07/2019 at 16:03, DELUDED OWL said:

I'd be on to Hughton, ask him, why he turned us down (if he has, just press talk at the moment).......... Is it Location, Budget, Divisional status, Chairman, Fans, the club itself.? 

Could any of these alledged hurdles be overcome. 

I wouldn’t virtually beg anyone to come to Wednesday, let’s have somebody who GENUINELY respects the club and the fans .

On 18/07/2019 at 22:25, Alan Robinson said:

I’m from Bristol not Brighton and am a casual visitor on here. This a a very decent forum compared to others I’ve visited.

Ive not bothered to change the Owl logo or ranking underneath which I assume reflects the number of posts?

The plus part shows the number of positive reactions from us Owls. The one beneath, as you said, the number of posts. Good going Alan! Sorry, I meant Bristol not Brighton. Getting mixed up with my favourite candidate Chris Hughton :wub:

I rate him and would like to see us take a punt on someone like Johnson. 

My only issue with Lee Johnson is I can never seem to forget the preseason managers talk that radio Sheffield did where he genuinely said that "sometimes you'll cheat to win". 

Can't believe he said that