This will make us stronger WAWAW

I’ve never known a Wednesday fan base so together and as one over the past week or so. Feel connected 

yes we've been poo on, by a snake cabbaged headed f*^k*r but we will come out of this so much stronger and more united 

Chansiri you are an absolute ledge - any my appreciation for you has rocketed over the last week. 

Lee Bullen also, always there when you need him to steady the ship Wednesday through & through

lets get behind the boys and set sail on HMS pi55 the league 

WAWAW

4 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I’ve never known a Wednesday fan base so together and as one over the past week or so. Feel connected 

yes we've been poo on, by a snake cabbaged headed f*^k*r but we will come out of this so much stronger and more united 

Chansiri you are an absolute ledge - any my appreciation for you has rocketed over the last week. 

Lee Bullen also, always there when you need him to steady the ship Wednesday through & through

lets get behind the boys and set sail on HMS pi55 the league 

WAWAW

Ermmmmmmmm....

• Haha 3

Agreed. Does feel like this episode - Bruce royally screwing us over, is having some sort of galvanising effect. Chansiri has had his critics but there’s no denying that the way he’s handled this situation has been admirable. If the next appointment is correct (hopefully Chris Hughton) we could still be in for a successful season. Regardless, let’s get behind the Chansiri and the players and give this season a good go. WAWAW.

1 hour ago, Andrew6666 said:

The next appointment by DC is vital - Hughton (great IMO), appoint Zola - back to being disliked.

I really hope he gets it right, because this potentially could be our big turning point as a club and fanbase really pulling together.

I’ve never disliked DC 

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think this season now is going to be an absolute dream or a total car crash. There’s going to be no in between.

Mid-table mediocrity it is! :duntmatter:

31 minutes ago, Chansiri is king said:

I’ve never disliked DC 

Meneither, I am very grateful to him. I have however doubted his intelligence a few times. If he goes for Zola then I'm done for a year.