Chris Coleman anyone??

17 minutes ago, steelerian said:

No no no no no. What has he ever achieved? EVER 

Well where do I start he had a very successful spell with Swansea Uni got the Wales job he took Wales.

in the rankings from 100 to 10 in the world that’s some going.

When he went to Sunderland it was a sinking ship so I’m not gonna blame him for that one and from then onwards is add two of other spells one in Japan which didn’t really go well  it Didn’t fit his criteria I don’t want him as a manager of Sheffield Wednesday but it wouldn’t be the worst appointment....

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
4 hours ago, Mycroft said:

As a fanbase we seem very split who we want as a manager, DC has no chance of pleasing even half the fan base.

Impossible task.

He can't please everybody, but I think he'd please very few appointing Chris Coleman. The guy has zero pedigree in club football management, even if he is a nice guy. 

12 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Well where do I start he had a very successful spell with Swansea Uni got the Wales job he took Wales.

When he went to Sunderland it was a sinking ship so I’m not gonna blame him for that one and from then onwards is add two of other spells one in Japan which didn’t really go well  it Didn’t fit his criteria I don’t want him as a manager of Sheffield Wednesday but it wouldn’t be the worst appointment....

Dont think Gareth Bale slamming em in from 30 yards had much to do with Colemans prowess 

He is a seriously poor manager

Simon Jordan talked about him a while ago, saying basically he is not even a manager he is garbage

And I actually think he could be on a par as the worst we could get !

12 hours ago, steelerian said:

No no no no no. What has he ever achieved? EVER 

Has achieved roughly 33% win rate throughout his managerial career.

If that were to continue at Hillsborough it might just (with plenty of draws), be enough to avoid the relegation to league 1 he achieved at Sunderland.

Shouldn’t even be considered.

On 17/07/2019 at 12:03, spiderman said:

Your thoughts??......:unsure:

Not entirely certain why you got so many negs for that question. I am undecided on Coleman, Wales was good, But Bale, Sunderland was bad, But it's Sunderland. He might come good somewhere, he's still very young. We shall see. I think his next job needs to go well to stay on the manager carousel.

12 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Swansea Uni got the Wales job he took Wales. 

The rankings are very very flawed, off the top of my head i can think of 20 teams could give wales a 2 goal start:biggrin:

13 hours ago, Owlsend said:

add two of other spells one in Japan which didn’t really go well

I'd imagine it wouldn't go well if he lived in Japan whilst managing a Chinese club based in China...

• Haha 2

Just been reading an article on him, looks like he was sounded out in the summer. 

Coleman’s own career hiatus has also been partly self-enforced. He held talks with Sheffield Wednesday this summer but is not necessarily drawn to life in the Championship. “I could have jumped back in to a couple when I came back from China,” he reveals. “But I would be going round in a circle, I don’t like that. I may as well go somewhere else. It doesn’t have to be a top league.

9 hours ago, Night King said:

Just been reading an article on him, looks like he was sounded out in the summer. 

Coleman’s own career hiatus has also been partly self-enforced. He held talks with Sheffield Wednesday this summer but is not necessarily drawn to life in the Championship. “I could have jumped back in to a couple when I came back from China,” he reveals. “But I would be going round in a circle, I don’t like that. I may as well go somewhere else. It doesn’t have to be a top league.

This Article 50 is being revoked.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poite said:

Thank god. 

Chris Coleman was quite possibly the man at the very bottom of my wish list. 

Had that flash in the pan with Wales and done nothing else. 

Pleased to have Monk

I'd have taken Coleman over Pulis...