SWFC Official Statement

Everyone saying they wont use sports direct anymore.. 

I never do. But i think ill start now, cut a few holes on germents. Atomiser of bleach as walking past the rails. Then take a big trolley full of chavvy poo to the till, wait till she rings it in then ill ask if 'fat băštard ashley owns this establishment' and when they say yeah im just gonna tell them i dont fůćkin want it and walk off.

Actually ill do it this arvo and record it on my phone for your pleasure... laterz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Nonandni said earlier in as a joke about Gary Monk being the megastore manager.... it’s an option open for us I would think but constructive dismissal I don’t think would get off the ground for Bruce .... the other two however maybe an issue 

Not heard of him ...

Is he that wonky eyed chappy off Mock The Week ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Everyone saying they wont use sports direct anymore.. 

I never do. But i think ill start now, cut a few holes on germents. Atomiser of bleach as walking past the rails. Then take a big trolley full of chavvy poo to the till, wait till she rings it in then ill ask if 'fat băštard ashley owns this establishment' and when they say yeah im just gonna tell them i dont fůćkin want it and walk off.

Actually ill do it this arvo and record it on my phone for your pleasure... laterz.

Mate, why would you actually want to improve the store? That's not how this works :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Nonandni said earlier in as a joke about Gary Monk being the megastore manager.... it’s an option open for us I would think but constructive dismissal I don’t think would get off the ground for Bruce .... the other two however maybe an issue 

If by their actions/statements/conduct the three stooges have unequivocally made clear they have gone and aren't coming back then we can go ahead and appoint replacements without prejudice to our right to claim against them (and Ashley).

I actually think DC has dealt with an incredibly frustrating situation very well. The silence from the club has been a bit tough on us as fans but I'm sure his lawyers told him to keep quiet, let them dig their hole deeper, and only when they have passed the point of no return, get on with appointing a new Manager. That way he keeps his options open, particularly the one to go after them and Ashley if he chooses to do so. 

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I am now boycotting Sports Direct until compensation with Wednesday has been agreed. 

I like the idea but next time I need some cheap work out clothes, I can see my boycott going as well as boycotting Wetherspoons.

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Apparently you have to apply in person to the Chinese embassy for a visa .

Apparently getting an appointment is harder than getting an appointment with your GP.  Not having a go at NHS 

Hopefully he will get lost on the Great Wall and become a recluse. I think that might be safer for him.

They could stand him in the Terracotta Army for the next thousand years.

2 hours ago, prowl said:

I wonder who we sue Ashley for appointing someone under conract to us or Bruce for breach of contract. As far as I know we can only sue the party to the contract which is Bruce but I don't know how the contract is worded or if special rules apply in football. If we sue Bruce it could cost him a lot.

We can also sue Newcastle United FC for inducement to breach of contract and possibly illegal approach without permission.

Well done DC for standing firm over this. Ashley and Bruce are dirty snakes, that deserve what's coming to them. We go to town on them, Bruce's appointment gets delayed legally, whilst we go about our business by bringing in a quality younger high profile replacement. What karma and how brilliant would it be if we go and bring in one of the high profile names that turned the Newcastle job down, whilst Ashley and Bruce get what's coming to them legally and by the letter of the law. Hats off DC.

Surely if there are release clauses in the contracts, which seems to be the norm, then Ashley will have to pay that figure one way or another. I can’t see a court saying “ the contract says you must pay x million mr Ashley, but because you are a bitofacunt I will allow you to pay the amount you want.” It’s just not going to happen and all this messing about is just plain silly. 

Likewise if Mr C hasn’t got that in writing he might as well just accept what Ashley has offered because he won’t get more in court. 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Surely if there are release clauses in the contracts, which seems to be the norm, then Ashley will have to pay that figure one way or another. I can’t see a court saying “ the contract says you must pay x million mr Ashley, but because you are a bitofacunt I will allow you to pay the amount you want.” It’s just not going to happen and all this messing about is just plain silly. 

Likewise if Mr C hasn’t got that in writing he might as well just accept what Ashley has offered because he won’t get more in court. 

Have you been watching Judge Rinder ?:tango:

Bit of an aside but a mate of mine had to get a visa for China for a business trip last week. He was sat next to Jan vertongen. I'd have thought that pro footballers would have had someone to sort that stuff out. Apparently it has to be done in person. I know we have a London base, anyone up for a vigil outside the embassy to give judas a bit of stick. 

Edited by peacock1961
Spelling mistakes