5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I was interested in the first bit which said that they had learnt from item released by NUFc. 

I would guess that's announcing them as their staff when compensation hasn't been agreed yet, so aren't entitled to do so.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Chansiri has money ,Now this is different ,He will feel its an insult against him and the club ,Rightly so cause Bruce and Ashley as much grief as possible .injunction high court  action ,Get em done chairman we are 100% behind you .

This 100%.  Was saying this the other day. Chansiri / Thais are very much big on respect and he’ll take this as a massive personal thing.  He’s got money and I believe will take it a lot further. If Ashley thought he’s stubborn I reckon he’s about to meet someone who will take it up a notch 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Rogers said:

I hope those players aren’t the crocks we had on loan 

And what's the point if we're getting another manager. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Would be interesting to see the date the visas were issued thou, suppose to take 3 days min.

Good call is that. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Nixon really is full of himself isn’t he?

”at last someone who understands........ my criptic messages because I’m guessing like the rest of you “

Also Nixon misread and failed to understand it. Agnew & Clemence compo not a considerable matter. The damage to our pre season planning strategy most definitely is  ! 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. Chow said:

And what's the point if we're getting another manager. 

Ritchie or Gayle and $4m please

Maybe Mego is advising 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Would appointing a new manager affect any court case, in this scenario? 

Potentially:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/palace-win-injunction-against-bruce-9201022.html

Jordan is holding out for what he considers to be appropriate compensation – around £1m – for Bruce's services. In the meantime Jordan faces a potential legal minefield if he wants to recruit a permanent successor to Bruce. An appointment while the former Manchester United captain is still attached to the club, even on "gardening leave", might constitute constructive dismissal for Bruce, legal experts told The Independent yesterday. If so, Bruce would be free to leave before August.

Just now, Rogers said:

I’m hoping Bruce is settled and it’s his 2 sidekicks that are not. 

That's what Nixon implied.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Apparently now Bruce has another job he can’t claim constructive dismay. 

Yeah Nixon said the same and he's an expert, I'm just a googler :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

To be fair to him, he called the compo issue for the assistants about a week ago.

He also correctly called the 4m compo for bruce when every other media outlet was saying 1m.

We don’t know if he’s correct or not birley, both clubs haven’t commented. 

That aside I was talking more about how he belittles people for not working out his cryptic messages, he could quite easily just explain what he means in a couple of tweets and then everyone would instantly get what he means, but if he did that and was wrong he would look silly. 

Thats why he doesn’t. 

image.png.269772ca7c4c2331830241d17bb7d4d5.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

We don’t know if he’s correct or not birley, both clubs haven’t commented. 

That aside I was talking more about how he belittles people for not working out his cryptic messages, he could quite easily just explain what he means in a couple of tweets and then everyone would instantly get what he means, but if he did that and was wrong he would look silly. 

Thats why he doesn’t. 

Yes that's true we don't, I'm assuming we've got what we want for Bruce though but who knows.

I don't know why he doesn't say what he means most of time, but most of time he is correct with things he says but if your words have multiple connotations to them then that is bound to happen.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes that's true we don't, I'm assuming we've got what we want for Bruce though but who knows.

I don't know why he doesn't say what he means most of time, but most of time he is correct with things he says but if your words have multiple connotations to them then that is bound to happen.

Thats it mate, that’s what journalists do, keep things vague, then if they are right it looks good, if it’s wromg they say you misunderstood. 

It just seems to me Nixon is one of the few who responds more and seems to have a chip on his shoulder.  

• Disagree 2

An injunction would probably suit Bruce down to the ground he will still get paid by Newcastle to watch the Ashes!

Hope DC takes them to the cleaners for all he can get! We will take £1 per ounce of fat on Bruce’s chins and gut easy £53 million!!

• Haha 1

Surely his track record of this sort of behaviour will work in our favour. You wouldn't be able to approach a player, unsettle him, make him quit the club and break his contract just to sign him a few days later. 

For months we've had very little of note, indeed hundreds of pages of transfer rumors without a player being signed, now something newsworthy seems to happen every half hour. Certainly livened thing up.

If we’ve been paid the 4 million take it and move on , need a new manager ASAP. Opening fixtures are relatively kind, important we hit the ground running this season rather than play catch up while we normally have to. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, beechy85 said:

An injunction would probably suit Bruce down to the ground he will still get paid by Newcastle to watch the Ashes!

Hope DC takes them to the cleaners for all he can get! We will take £1 per ounce of fat on Bruce’s chins and gut easy £53 million!!

A case of from Ashley to Ashes'.

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If this goes our way we will be talking 8 figures !

FFP dilemma sorted. HMS PTL has set sail. 

:Chansiri: