SWFC Official Statement

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

So Newcastle, with all their Premier League millions sloshing around, haven't properly compensated us for taking our manager and his assistants?

Scummy f*ckers.

I hope Chansiri makes life as difficult as possible for the lot of them.

We should be pointing the finger solely at Mike Ashley.

We shouldnt be naming Newcastle United collectively in this - its disrespectful to their fans who are as much against this move as we are. 

• Like 1

Just now, Burnsie said:

Can we still appoint a manager assuming we name them different to the roles the snakes had?

A court would see through that, you'd have to guess.

But clearly we can't be without a manager or head coach for long. 

I am not a litigator but wonder if we can make an application for a ruling that appointing a replacement won't prejudice the cases against Bruce and Newcastle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

Can we still appoint a manager assuming we name them different to the roles the snakes had?

DC will find a way around it, Gary Monk as mega store manager to be appointed with additional first team duties 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Can we still appoint a manager assuming we name them different to the roles the snakes had, if legal action is ongoing?

I bloody hope so..what stops you from employing someone. We could have 3 managers if we wanted 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

What a bloody mess. I really hope we can appoint a new manager while all this is going on. From the sounds of they Statement does is sound like we haven’t received compo but Newcastle have just appointed Bruce anyway? 

Which was always going to happen with Ashley.