SWFC Official Statement

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Trusting Bruce is seemingly not a good idea! 

The point was , it is false to say the Chelsea issue has zero similarity to this situation on the basis that they let Lampard speak to Chelsea but we didn't let Bruce talk to Newcastle.

And before goin off on another feckin tangent of endless arguing the throw ill leave it at that. 

Just now, Beholder said:

The point was , it is false to say the Chelsea issue has zero similarity to this situation on the basis that they let Lampard speak to Chelsea but we didn't let Bruce talk to Newcastle.

And before goin off on another feckin tangent of endless arguing the throw ill leave it at that. 

Maybe get your facts right first.

9 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Do lawyers run our management staff recruitment?

Just thinking what position is on this. We don’t recognise the resignation, therefore can reappoint? Not saying I know, just a concern same as I said. 

27 minutes ago, Beholder said:

19 minutes ago, Beholder said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07gv02m

Don't worry I wont bother holding out for an apology. I'm not as arsed about winning the argument as you seem to be. 

But you were leaving it at that, before you came back to win the argument! 

Any confirmation on whether the 3 Steve's contracts were drawn up in a similar way to those of Lampard and Morris or are you just guessing on that?

Guest mkowl
43 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Maybe not but the beeb have similar issues. And HMRC are all over that...only recently though

Yep salient subject in my world but it would be very very unusual for the manager not to be on the payroll. 

Absolutely use the company for his outside work and any image rights, he could get a fortune from here from that !

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

From what I understand from Nixon and the statement, compensation has been agreed for Bruce and 4m has been paid over. Chansiri wanted more to compensate for Agnew and Clemence. But Newcastle refused to negotiate on that and thought sod it if you want more money, take up legal advice and see you in court. 

Might be wrong, but that's my take. 

So in a nutshell compensation hadn’t been fully agreed. 

8 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

If Chansiri managed to secure a points deduction he would achieve God-like status in my eyes.

And in most Newcastle fans eyes, since they reckon the only way that Ashley will f*ck off is if they go down