Bruce Confirmed

9 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I’m assuming this means Chansiri has got the compensation he wanted

Could absolutely mean the opposite and now the real crapstorm of a legal fight begins.

Hopefully he doesn't get sacked because that would mean he gets a big payoff. I want him to be there for at least two years as that would mean relegation and championship mid table mediocrity while being hated by his whole fanbase. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kanye West said:

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t the end of it. 

Personally don’t think it is. Our silence is very bizarre. 

No doubt the mob will jump down my throat for that. Hopefully we hear a little something from the club today in regards to whether we have a manager and whether we are under an embargo.

29 minutes ago, markowl said:

What do you want the statement to say?

Chairman Dejphon Chansiri spoke exclusively to swfc.co.uk: 'Bruce is a c*nt; Ashley is a c*nt; Agnew is a c*nt; Clemence is a c*nt. F*ck the lot of them, but cheers for the compo.' The club will be making no further statement at this time.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Eightace said:

I didn't like Agnew anyway so that's a Brucey bonus.

Me neither, his smug voice irritated me in interviews too, always looks like he has a smug grin on his face, which is fascinating for someone who has not done anything but follow a bigger name around like a groupie.

I do think they would have got us to the Premier League, not sure if they could have kept us there though. Think Bruce will struggle at Newcastle - this will be his last payday in the game.

36 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

He doesn’t half play the emotive “ family” card .

”This was my Dad’s club and it means so much to my family “

What a pile of sanctimonious cr•p

Yet turned them down twice before and managed Sunderland whilst his Dad was alive to see it.