Bruce Confirmed

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think it’s people just arguing with me for the sake of it mate.

I think you may have brought it on yourself with your constant negativity and hatred shown towards DC.

The guy has played an absolute blinder for us under the most extreme circumstances and still you and your little band of cohorts haven't got the decency to recognise this and still try to take the negative view of everything he does ..... Pathetic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a word about us on Sky just what a good appointment he’ll be for Newcastle! I’m seething about his disgraceful behaviour and the extraordinary thing is that the Toon fans, virtually to a man, don’t want him & Ashley & Bruce must know how toxic this appointment is!

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

I think you may have brought it on yourself with your constant negativity and hatred shown towards DC.

The guy has played an absolute blinder for us under the most extreme circumstances and still you and your little band of cohorts haven't got the decency to recognise this and still try to take the negative view of everything he does ..... Pathetic!

I’ve said a number of times over the past couple of days, if the 4m figure is true Chansiri has played a blinder. 

You just read what you want to read and select the criticisms to have a go at me. Mob mentality. 

• Haha 1

Please stop messing with my head. After reading that earlier post, I understood Newcastle were signing someone else, Bruce had pleaded to come back, and Mr C was considering it.

First he’s going nowhere, then he’s leaving, then he’s not leaving, then he’s left, then he’s coming back, and now he’s left again for the 2nd time the Judas tvvvat.

Can we sue Newcastle for induced stress, say £4million each?

lol

Edited by theowlsman

4 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Fat sloth , hope he gets sacked by Christmas and I hope we draw them in the cup , every single Wednesday fan should abuse the C*nt for 90 minutes 

I have visions of all 4 sides of Hillsborough, including the Geordies, singing "Steve Bruce is a w**ker"

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

When you lose a manager, every club in the country releases a statement. What are you on about? 

It's 10am and Newcastle have only just announced it.

Perhaps Mr C is preparing a statement to release, but struggling to find a word that rhymes with 'cabbage'?

My suggested statement would be: Steve Bruce; See You Next Tuesday. Thanks for the 5 million. Love DC xoxox

29 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Good, means we've received our dues and can crack on. 

Not necessarily. Could be that Ashley is playing chicken with us to see if we blink and take out an injunction (same situation with Palace/Birmingham).