If the Newcastle move collapses .

wont happen ,im preying he gets the Newcastle job as its the punishment he deserves after the way he has treated us lied and disrespected us. id pay good money to see his 1st game at st james park and when arsenal get the 1st goal hearing the hatred for him and seeing his pathetic face when the booing and abuse reaches a point where you have to cover yours eyes. he is not welcome here ever ,I hope we play Newcastle in the cup and give him abuse from 4 sides of the ground . 

I'm very open minded and realistic about what has happened. I'm not convinced yet that he resigned to go to Newcastle. .Sooooo would I have him back?

Actually no because far too many of the fan base see what they're happy to be fed..rather than other possibilities.  Would make it very difficult 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

He can fizz off I hope he never managers a club again, who'd want a back stabbing person managing their club. 

no we cant deny him his dream job, the job where he will get dog sh*t abuse like no1 else ever ,let him enjoy his last outing as a manager 

• Thanks 1

I personally think what Forestieri did away at Norwich a couple of seasons ago was worse. Didn't take long to forgive him though did it.

I'd also argue that Bruce was more important to us than any one player as far as this season was concerned but even so, he can't possibly come back now. He's foooked up royally and we're left to clean up his mess.

I'd consider having him back if he were prepared to be led by this lady, stark ball naked through Hillsborough while we all cobbed cabagges at him

giphy_(11).gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hatowl said:

If the Newcastle move collapses and Bruce asks to withdraw his resignation, would you take him back?

I can't decide.

No chance, he courted the Newcastle job and drops us right in the s**t just 3 weeks before the start of the season.

He bangs on during his interview on Saturday about respect and compromise and then behaves like this??? 

As as far as I’m concerned, he can go f**k himself.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

No chance, he courted the Newcastle job and drops us right in the s**t just 3 weeks before the start of the season.

He bangs on during his interview on Saturday about respect and compromise and then behaves like this??? 

As as far as I’m concerned, he can go f**k himself.

I don't know about you,but i'm trying to decide which is the worst mangerial betrayal, Steve Bruce or Big Ron Atkinson ? :tango:

No f00king way.

Forget the fact he's a disloyal twurp who blatantly courted another club and then tried to engineer a move away.

The idea of him walking back in is hilarious. The fans hate his guts the players would probably be less than impressed and as for the owner...

Bo11ocks to him. 

Enjoy your gardening leave Steve, you fat headed muppet. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

I personally think what Forestieri did away at Norwich a couple of seasons ago was worse. Didn't take long to forgive him though did it.

Well, here’s one fan that hasn’t.

FF should never have worn the stripes again. Call me old fashioned, because I am.

11 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

giphy_(11).gif