BREAKING NEWS - NEW KITS REVEALED

Dunno if it's been said already but really nice little touch getting Moses and Kadeem involved so quick, isn't it? (Dom too tbf, he's still pretty boxfresh!)

Welcome to SWFC lads, think we've bagged a couple of winners there  :happy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poite said:

Not in love with the away kit but it's not bad.

I think it'll be a reyt grower, liking the forest green thing - could so easily have been a dayglo horrorshow, so many clubs seem to lose their minds with away kits for some reason

4 hours ago, A12owl said:

Green used to be my least favourite colour having worked for a company for 22 years whose colours were green. Got a bit sick of the sight of it. 

I think I might change my mind. Looks like the Ireland kit. 

Love the blue and white stripes. Is there a rule regarding wearing the away kit if it doesn't clash with the opponent? Would prefer us in the stripes as much as possible. They are intimidating. 

Think Mexico. High pressing, passionate, always attacking and exciting to watch.

Good to see the club getting widespread acclaim for a change. Releasing a new kit is usually an open invitation for the serial complainers.

Fair play to them though. These are two really nice designs with an imaginative and stylish video to unveil them. In a way, it's a shame that the away kit was leaked in advance but I suppose that's the social media age for you. Everybody wants to get the scoop don't they?

• Like 1