BREAKING NEWS - NEW KITS REVEALED

Guest Kagoshimaowl

My mum came to Japan today and brought me the home shirt. It’s absolutely awesome!  This shirt is so beautiful in the flesh. My mum’s partner is a blunt and even he likes it!

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 17:46, Lemi_the_owl said:

My apologies but I was wrong earlier, I don’t know how I missed this but wawaw is on the outside of the shirt too. Oops!

35B75857-F682-4DDF-8E12-AD54B3950B52.jpeg

I think you're mistaken - it's a retro nod to the space invades

See the source image

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

I love the new home kit but I couldn’t see the numbers with a stripey back 

anyone else struggle today 

I found that the players are bigger than the numbers, so I just looked at them :duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

I found that the players are bigger than the numbers, so I just looked at them :duntmatter::duntmatter:

Yeah..... I’m not saying I couldn’t tell who a bald tiny ginger fella was....

my point is - stripey back - numbers invisible 

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just reading a link from talksport where they have ranked all the new Championship kits. Ours came out on top. Nice for the club to get a bit of credit with something. 

Indeed.

Tbf, it's a great kit.

Will be getting one at some point.

Guest The Horse

Is there any difference between the pro-fit and standard shirts (aside from the fit and price)?

I mean, some clubs' pro shirts have the manufacturer and badge embroidered rather than pressed on.

Anyone got one?

33 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Is there any difference between the pro-fit and standard shirts (aside from the fit and price)?

I mean, some clubs' pro shirts have the manufacturer and badge embroidered rather than pressed on.

Anyone got one?

The only difference I could see was the pro-fit doesn't have the vent type material up the sides between the front and back.

28 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Anyone got one?

It seems strange, but sometimes the pro player-edition shirts are the opposite. A few years ago I ordered a pro AIK Solna shirt just because I liked it. It was an adidas one of the type that had a second inner layer underneath (I remember Man Utd had the same type at the time). I was gutted to realise that the pro shirts had all the badges printed on - they were like cheap transfers. Presumably it’s something to do with the technical material. In the end I got rid of it and got the cheaper replica edition which had all the branding and badges embroidered in.