BREAKING NEWS - NEW KITS REVEALED

6 hours ago, Striggy said:

Yeah just hoping we not gonna be sponsored by Paddy Power lol.  Still suspect there may be a sponsor yet to appear, think DC is up to summat.

maybe shirts were rushed through because of other goings on to give fans a lift?

I doubt thay had that amount of shirts sat waiting for some poor sod to iron a load of sponsor names on them

3 hours ago, Matt_1 said:

Sorry if it's been answered, but what is the fit like?

Got one today. I normally wear xl t shirts, needed an xxl. They are "fitted" style. I must say I do have a bit of a, er, beer belly though :wacko:

They are nice shirts though, I could be picky about a couple of issues but I won't, as there's been enough negativity recently around the club. Would have loved a collar though 

47 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

Got one today. I normally wear xl t shirts, needed an xxl. They are "fitted" style. I must say I do have a bit of a, er, beer belly though :wacko:

They are nice shirts though, I could be picky about a couple of issues but I won't, as there's been enough negativity recently around the club. Would have loved a collar though 

Cheers pal

13 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Sorry if it's been asked before, and it might be a silly question, but do

the new shirts have "WAWAW" on 'em?:rolleyes:

It's on the shorts, my little boy has them on now and you can clearly see it.

19 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Sorry if it's been asked before, and it might be a silly question, but do

the new shirts have "WAWAW" on 'em?:rolleyes:

The shirts have wawaw written inside the back of the collar area. It’s not visible on the outside.

18 hours ago, Matt_1 said:

Sorry if it's been answered, but what is the fit like?

I’m a slim fella and ordered a small. I then read some reviews and was concerned it was going to be too small when delivered. Anyway on arrival today it fits perfectly fine, like a normal 36 inch chest shirt would fit me, so I would say the shirts fit exactly as they should.

1 hour ago, andytrig said:

Mine's just been delivered and it's the best shirt I have had since the 92/93 season. 

Even Mrs Trig said "I actually quite like that" which is high praise coming from her and her normal lack of indifference.

Surely a lack of indifference is a good thing?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not convinced so far. I prefer the bolder blue of last season tbh. I’ll get one though. 

What are you expecting to change to convince you?

The stripes on the back make it better than last seasons.