BREAKING NEWS - NEW KITS REVEALED

That is a proper Wednesday kit. Well done DC. Thanks for listening to the fans.

The owner might just be starting to get a handle on what owning a football club is all about. He played a blinder bringing Bruce in, (he wasn't to know he was a snake), he's put more money in than we have any right to expect. He's apparently sticking it to Ashley and Bruce and now the kit.

Pick the right new manager and he will be a hero.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The away kits nice but we haven't thought it fully through have we.

Only away at Reading and Wigan will we be able to wear the official strip of green, white, white. Other clashes we'll have to wear either green shorts, or socks, or both.

Think we will cope. 

3 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

Think Mexico. High pressing, passionate, always attacking and exciting to watch.

As in the food gives you Montezuma's revenge?

Stay clear of the HT refreshments boys!

6 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Unfortunately, we shall have to spoil the effect on the sleeves by adding the EFL logo, won't we?

Anyway, comment, Mi'Lord? 

I'm a huge believer in the power of subliminal creation of positive environments through visual triggers. 

When the lads charge down that tunnel in that kit even the most miserable of bleeders will be full of joy.  It will trigger a release of endorphins in the cerebral cortex as joyful memories of the glory of the Wednesday come flooding from the memory banks , breaking down the defensive walls we've built in our psyche to protect us from the horrors of the past 20 years.  

That kit is us

That kit is the club

That kit is our identity 

That kit is...

WEDNESDAY

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The away kits nice but we haven't thought it fully through have we.

Only away at Reading and Wigan will we be able to wear the official strip of green, white, white. Other clashes we'll have to wear either green shorts, or socks, or both.

Southport once registered a yellow away kit. 

Southport's home kit is yellow. 

Still wore the away kit a few times. 

I’m loving the new home kit, fantastic. As for the away kit........... awful.. and that’s being kind. I never have and I never will accept green as a true Owls away kit. Reminds me of Owen Morrison in that pea soup coloured catastrophe