Northampton - V - Wednesday Friendly omdt

17 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

we're all behind DC on this one aren't we ? UTO

I'm reserving final judgment until a replacement is named. He could end up having an amazing week (with the Bruce stance, kit and well-liked new manager). On the flip-side he could appoint Zola.

8 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Sounds like we are playing well, which makes it all the more frustrating that Bruce has abandoned ship whilst laying the foundations. 

Crucial we we get someone in to keep the momentum rolling .

We simply must appoint a manager who will keep the fans and players excited. Imagine the combined wet fart when Pulis or Rowett are announced 

7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

We simply must appoint a manager who will keep the fans and players excited. Imagine the combined wet fart when Pulis or Rowett are announced 

Or Zola. Would take the wind right out of our sails. 

Genuinely starting to lean towards a high profile former player in the Lampard mould. Someone with fresh ideas and a bit of energy. 

Edited by owls maniac
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Genuinely starting to lean towards a high profile former player in the Lampard mould. Someone with fresh ideas and a bit of energy. 

Such as though 

59 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone else get the feeling the players are all behind D.C. here ,    Apparently sky begging for interviews and nobody talking 

Hope so

I’m so tempted to cancel my sky subscription... but I’d miss the cricket and box sets! 

33 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Wouldn’t mind that in theory as Lampard and Gerrard are doing ok so far, but which other ex-pros look capable of making it big in management (beyond John Terry, who I don’t want anywhere near Hillsborough)? Wouldn’t want Scholes or Gary Neville.