Joao wants out according to the sun

6 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

Meh.

Joao is like a fit bird who's really s*it in bed... You keep telling yourself its got to be better next time as she really looks the part, but each time you just feel more disappointed.

Better off with a fat goer or a jazz mag.

As long as the bolt gets shot it doesn't matter, rather have the fit bird than a fat munter 

• Haha 2

4m plus 20% sell on clause and it’s a sell from me

that sort of cash could be used to bring in 3 quality loans which could make the difference

if it was going to happen for Joao at Wednesday it would have happened by now. Fresh start all round needed

DC is actually a visionary. He’s been mocked on here, since he’s been here, for not selling players below what he perceives is par. The rest of the market has caught up on valuations, and Joao is easily worth £8m when compared to other players of a similar age, and level of experience. 

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

DC is actually a visionary. He’s been mocked on here, since he’s been here, for not selling players below what he perceives is par. The rest of the market has caught up on valuations, and Joao is easily worth £8m when compared to other players of a similar age, and level of experience. 

Quite. Players I've barely heard of go for £10m+ these days.

Would be gutted if Joao goes..

He has something the others don't..  scored some cracking goals as well. That goal at forest away on boxing day where he rolls his foot over the ball was delicious.

Much rather Rhodes, Nuhui or Winnall went first.

As other have said; if he went elsewhere and became a star you wouldn't be surprised.

He’s on an upward curve. Better last season than previous seasons, next season is huge for him. I can see why being the main man somewhere and playing weekly would appeal to him. But whoever wants him needs to pay full value and he should accept that too. 

But as we all know 8m is a fee quoted in the press and they are often wrong. Knowing us we’d probably want 20m.

Guest Bulgaria

I can honestly see him going with Bruce

Newcastle are crying out for a forward. João would be cheap for them, he scores on his debut, the fans have a new hero and Bruce brought him up there and it gets the fans on board. Bruce knows he has the talent to make an instant impact.

I can see it now.

If Papa Cisse can become a hero at Newcastle, so can João.

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY MORE THAN 2 MILLION FOR ONE OF OUR PLAYERS!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A PARADE!! THIS NEVER HAPPENS!! SELL SELL SELL. REINVEST AND GO AGAIN!! IT'S WHAT EVERY CLUB EXCEPT US DO!!

Here's what £2m gets you...

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, matt_johno43 said:

8 million is a ridiculous figure for the player to be fair. His career has not progressed the way we all thought it would but seriously can you make a case for him being our out and out front man I can not. An offer of 6 million pounds I would listen. I am convinced he will forever be the frustrating player we have seen since he arrived here.  

To be fair, Madine had one half decent start to a Championship season and was bought for £6m...then did nothing since. £8m not so crazy in that context.