What about Big Nige?

I’ve been seeing articles on Zola, and like most on here feel it would be a massive mistake. But what about Nigel Pearson? He did a good job at Leicester, he knows the club, he’s full of passion, still lives in Sheffield and is available. I would love to see him back at Hillsborough! 

Almost seems as if he's had some sort of resentment towards SWFC looking at some of his actions. 

Whatever the case is, unfortunately he is no longer hot property as a manager and would be very lucky to land the job.

I wouldn't want him.

Did mention yesterday I’d put a few quid on him and be surprised if he isn’t interested, but was told a few things last night by someone who knows him a little and think he’s up for more of the Leuven challenges rather than taking a job like this on 

Definitely don’t think he has any resentment towards Wednesday though 

1 minute ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Would have been a top choice a couple of years ago but he's burned his bridges with the fans and more importantly with DC. I get the feeling DC doesn't forget people who crossed him, especially for money

I’d be wary throwing that on Nigel Pearson, was all Leicester’s doing .. not too sure he knew much about any negotiations 

20 minutes ago, SydneyOwl said:

I’ve been seeing articles on Zola, and like most on here feel it would be a massive mistake. But what about Nigel Pearson? He did a good job at Leicester, he knows the club, he’s full of passion, still lives in Sheffield and is available. I would love to see him back at Hillsborough! 

He has no respect for the club ie GH

12 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Regardless of the Hirst debacle, I wouldn't see DC bringing him here anyway, what with the issues he had with his previous Leicester owners...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33339566

Potentially mate I don’t know to be honest , you can look at that a few ways ...  he still got a job working for them at OH Leuven so was the relationship that broken ? Not so sure