Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hughton was the obvious choice, but doesnt want it, therefore:

 

1. Cook because he's a good manager who has served his apprenticeship and could step up. Decent football and knows the league.

 

2. Stendel because he's an attack minded, promising manager and would wee wee the dingles off.

 

3. Van Bronckhorst at a push, good name and would wee wee Newcastle off. 

 

Not bothered about any of the rest, living of past glory, some not even that. More interested in who is on form as a manager now, not 5 years ago. 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experienced:

1) Hughton

2) Alex Neill

3) Nigel Pearson

 

Gamble:

1) GVB

2) Sol Campbell

3) Cowley

 

Avoid:

1) Zola (AVOID AT ALL COSTS - OTHER FANS ARE ALREADY LAUGHING AT US)

2) McClaren

3) A Chansiri Family Member

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Yes

Hughton

Terry

Sheridan

 

No 

Pulis

McLaren

Zola

 

I like the Sheridan suggestion.

 

Always done well in lower leagues. Never had a chance at a higher club.

 

Very underrated manager imo and obviously a lagend for Wednesday.

 

 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We need brothers as Managers. It's the way forward.

 

My choices below:

 

1. The Cowley Brothers

2. The Righteous Brothers

3. The Neville Brothers

4 . The Brownlee Brothers

5. The Isley Brothers

 

And what happens when they lose that loving feeling and p**s off to Newcastle?! What will we do then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulis and garymegson

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last couple of days we've had some sensible suggestions. Now the loonies have well and truly taken oven. Sheridan, Pearson, Nilsson, Holloway.... Christ I want to shake some of our fans.

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes:

Kevin Keegan

Ian Holloway

Harry Redknapp

 

No:

All dull, boring, predictable, out of work managers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised people want Paul Cook. Wigan were pretty horrific at times last season. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

The last couple of days we've had some sensible suggestions. Now the loonies have well and truly taken oven. Sheridan, Pearson, Nilsson, Holloway.... Christ I want to shake some of our fans.

Who then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Who then?

 

GVB

Arteta

Cook

 

In that order.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Surprised people want Paul Cook. Wigan were pretty horrific at times last season. 

 

Not bad for his first season in the championship with a just promoted team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

We need brothers as Managers. It's the way forward.

 

My choices below:

 

1. The Cowley Brothers

2. The Righteous Brothers

3. The Neville Brothers

4 . The Brownlee Brothers

5. The Isley Brothers

 

No Chemical or Doobie Brothers in that list. That's a normal school night for some on here by the looks of their posts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Either

 

GVB/Arteta

Cook

Pearson

 

Avoid

 

Zola

McLaren

Pulis

Edited by JOHNHARKES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

No Chemical or Doobie Brothers in that list. That's a normal school night for some on here by the looks of their posts!

tenor.gif?itemid=6150690

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Quique Sánchez Flores

Nigel Pearson

Gary Rowett

 

Dont want Zola or McLaren not too fussed otherwise...

Edited by k_guite
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised no one's given a shout for Lee Bowyer, done very well at Charlton, he was reluctant to sign a new contract with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

We need brothers as Managers. It's the way forward.

 

My choices below:

 

1. The Cowley Brothers

2. The Righteous Brothers

3. The Neville Brothers

4 . The Brownlee Brothers

5. The Isley Brothers

I think the Self Righteous Brothers would fit in well on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Experienced:

1) Hughton

2) Alex Neill

3) Nigel Pearson

 

Gamble:

1) GVB

2) Sol Campbell

3) Cowley

 

Avoid:

1) Zola (AVOID AT ALL COSTS - OTHER FANS ARE ALREADY LAUGHING AT US)

2) McClaren

3) A Chansiri Family Member

 

I'd rather have Att in charge than Zola.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...