Rhodes to Norwich

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Maybe Hooper was bullying him for earning more....  could see Hooper being a bit of a bully... Rhodes strikes me as being rather timid and if your colleagues are baiting you, it can effect your confidence..now Hooper has gone Rhodes may start to flourish again.

Maybe.

Then again, maybe Rhodes and Hooper were secret lovers whose blossoming romance was cut short when Hooper injured his hip during a particularly energetic dressing room tryst, leaving his confidence shattered and the love affair in tatters.

If that's the case, then now that he's able to concentrate on his football rather than exchanging furtive glances with his erstwhile amour across the training pitch, Rhodes might start to flourish again.

• Haha 3

On 16/07/2019 at 10:30, NYowl said:

Don't agree with this on two points.

Firstly not seen any evidence that Rhodes would get us 20 plus goals

Secondly it's not important that one player gets you 20 goals, what is important is that the team as a whole get in excess of 70 goals that gives you a good shot of the top 6.

Exactly , so when you don’t have a striker who scores plenty (all of ours struggle for double figures) you need everyone to contribute . The defenders we have plus bannan , joey , Hutchinson etc have dire scoring records . We need someone capable of 20 

11 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

I don't suppose for one minute, that anyone has any evidence to support the possibility that Gary Hooper is / was a "Bully"

I suspect this is a load of "Tripe"

Unless anyone knows any different,  of course.........

Bullied off and on the pitch then. Never felt sorry for a player playing professional football like I did with Rhodes being pushed and shoved about feeling sorry for himself the year before last.

16 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

I don't suppose for one minute, that anyone has any evidence to support the possibility that Gary Hooper is / was a "Bully"

I suspect this is a load of "Tripe"

Unless anyone knows any different,  of course.........

Its owlstalk fella......................... Its all truth on here. :tongue:

Guest Bulgaria
7 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Congratulations.

Some of the excuses that have been made for Rhodes' mediocrity have stretched credulity to well beyond breaking point already, but this one has really raised the bar. 

What else can we blame on Gary Hooper being a scumbag? The great financial crash of 1929? The black death in the Middle Ages? Was he Jack the Ripper?

Do you know I am wrong?

Who said he was a scum bag?

Wind yer neck in.

Guest Bulgaria
29 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

Que?

Finally found the real JFK assassin.

It was Gary Hooper.

Allegedly.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Is that really the standard of evidence you require to determine whether something has even the tiniest shred of credibility?

No.

It was just a suggestion mate.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

It was Lee Harvey Oswald nowt to do with Gary Hooper

Aye, couldn't see Hooper in a library.

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, DJMortimer said:

Just now, DJMortimer said:
2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Are you Gary Hooper?