Van Bronckhorst

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

The betting companies respond to whatever they have seen on media and very easy to manipulate market.

DC likes managers out of work which is an issue as there is a reason they have not got a job. He needs to start looking at those who have employment.

DC probably doesn’t look at managers in jobs as he has respect and morals. 

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

That is your opinion CC was never great. His buying policy was flawed and you could see it would end in trouble. He had a unique style but only knew that style. It was rumbled at about Easter time of first year by coaches who knew business. In second year he played stalemate football andwe were lucky to finish where we did in league. He is a poor manager and was always.

Disagree. 

He never had a buying policy because he didn't sign the players. It's clear he didn't. What happened with the recruitment between year 1 and 2 I don't know.

We were lucky to finish 4th but always deserved top 6. 

He had a great year, a decent 2nd year albeit with poor football, lost the plot at Huddersfield and didn't recover. That's all.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

DC probably doesn’t look at managers in jobs as he has respect and morals. 

He does have standards but it is daft to say should not approach a club for their manager. By that yardstick you would never buy a player from a club.If you are going to comment it should at least be sensible.

If you enquire politely and ask to speak to manager and agree compensation. this does not disrespect anyone.

Far different to disputing compensation figure and manager resigning.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Disagree. 

He never had a buying policy because he didn't sign the players. It's clear he didn't. What happened with the recruitment between year 1 and 2 I don't know.

We were lucky to finish 4th but always deserved top 6. 

He had a great year, a decent 2nd year albeit with poor football, lost the plot at Huddersfield and didn't recover. That's all.

Absolute rubbish he identified players with Doyen.

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

Not if you're going to be smarmy about it, Leatherhead.

That's the aggressive spirit I'm looking for.

I'll be promoting bare knuckle fights around the UK very soon... you'll need a fighting name to comply with the strict criteria.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

That's the aggressive spirit I'm looking for.

I'll be promoting bare knuckle fights around the UK very soon... you'll need a fighting name to comply with the strict criteria.

Leatherhead vs Hitcat

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've got it...

FUMIN HITCAT.

Fumin Hitcat. I like it. Not sure what I have in common with a red Italian wine grape variety that is grown primarily in the Valle d'Aosta region of northwest Italy. 

Edited by Hitcat

15 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Fumin Hitcat. I like it. Not sure what I have in common with a red Italian wine grape variety that is grown primarily in the Valle d'Aosta region of northwest Italy. 

Look.. it's bare knuckle.. not the cheese and wine club.

You can't be going on about kerb rash on your alloys and moaning about the price of child care when Donegal Dave is biting your ear off....of

• Haha 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Look.. it's bare knuckle.. not the cheese and wine club.

You can't be going on about kerb rash on your alloys and moaning about the price of child care when Donegal Dave is biting your ear off....of

Can I use weapons? I've got a dildo with nails in it.