Holloway

I think it would be a good fit for us. He’s a character and characters seem to do well at SWFC. He’s always complimentary about Wednesday and I actually think it would work.

Hughton would be my number one choice but if that’s definitely a ‘no go’, then I’d be receptive to bringing in Ollie. I’m really ‘meh’ about some of the others on the betting.

He’s been begging for this job for years 

Another I’d highly doubt will be on chansiris radar,  not the worst suggestion I’ve heard though 

On the basis that we're unlikely to get Hughton, I'd rather Holloway over anyone else on the list.

It would be a poo or bust season and certainly wouldn't be a long term appointment, but he could just be the man we need to keep building on a team spirit.  

Think we could do a lot worse. Ollie and Stu with Bullen good set up that.

Listened to ollie on talksport the other day talking about his3 daughters who are deaf and the issue. Always liked him and went up in my estimation further, decent bloke who would love to be here. 

Guest everydays_wednesday
7 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Skim read and all I saw was "nice bloke", "soft spot for Wednesday", "bit weird" etc

Why don't we appoint Jarvis Cocker then?

Genius......he will connect with the common people !

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Coincidentally, I’m off to Blackpool FC in a few mins. Got some business to do there.

I’ll send some photos later. I know nobody ever believes a word I say.

lol

Break a leg Soymon 

Or what ever those "theatrical" types say ...ian_holloway__73102.1396340642.jpg.c0fe76e46c35581a67897f5affcdd0f9.jpg

**To be read in a west Country accent 

I believe you ........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

Walked back to tube station with Ollie after the Play-Off Final.

He foookin loves us.

Club, fans the lot.

If not Hughton then there's many worse out there.

• Like 1

His teams play some good football but generally don’t defend well. Doesn’t ever seem to get the bigger gigs for whatever reason.

I think we need someone who carries on with the simple style we have, be that Bullen for the time being or someone else.

If we want to try a different philosophy then there will be a fair few coaches that could do that and tick the excitement box moreso than Holloway.