Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Short term deal whilst we are looking around with a possibility to extend if results are good, why not, we need someone in quick and i'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

  • Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He always looks like hes had too much sun and cider

 

Who knows how it would turn out

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

Short term deal whilst we are looking around with a possibility to extend if results are good, why not, we need someone in quick and i'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

What an excellent idea Plumby me owd .....

Win win situation .....

Bob on ....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He loves the club dont you know 

 

Some gullible tools on here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a no from me, maybe 3 or 4 years ago but not now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 years ago maybe but it’s a no from me

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

What an excellent idea Plumby me owd .....

Win win situation .....

Bob on ....

Thank you OG, I very much respect your views as you well know, I didn't get where I am now by getting things right.

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stoop said:

In all seriousness, I’d rather have Holloway than Rowett, Monk, Pulis, Karanka, Cook and Cowley 

 

All of them combined?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I’m biased. He’s a brilliant motivator of players 

 

Plus he’d walk over hot coals to manage us, he loves The Wednesday does Ian.

 

Now he’s had my endorsement I guess we can rule him out.

 

lol

 

36.1% win ratio.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Professor Plum said:

Thank you OG, I very much respect your views as you well know, I didn't get where I am now by getting things right.

Well said .......

That famous in the  industry saying ..

"He may own the company"

"He may be the boss" 

Doesnt mean he's always right .........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Well said .......

That famous in the  industry saying ..

"He may own the company"

"He may be the boss" 

Doesnt mean he's always right .........

 

You forgot the last line Dad.

 

He's always the boss.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

He always looks like hes had too much sun and cider

 

Who knows how it would turn out

 

Drunk and tanned?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

 

You forgot the last line Dad.

 

He's always the boss.

Proves you listen son 

Proves you listen .....

Early marker for the open son ?

Who you going with ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Proves you listen son 

Proves you listen .....

Early marker for the open son ?

Who you going with ?

 

I'm thinking Rory, home soil and all that.

 

It's a tight ish course, so good long iron players may do well.

 

As we know, never write Tiger off.

 

DJ is due a major soon, he's another option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stoop said:

And palace

And QPR from the 2nd division.

Edited by Blue and white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a good job at Plymouth too if my memory is correct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few year ago maybe 

 

not now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erm...I'd rather have Holloway than Pulis or Rowett etc. 

 

His recent work at Millwall and QPR was hardly a success though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SiJ said:

Erm...I'd rather have Holloway than Pulis or Rowett etc. 

 

His recent work at Millwall and QPR was hardly a success though. 

 

Rather have a Sheridan Waddle and Hirst ‘dream’ team than Pulis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

 

Rather have a Sheridan Waddle and Hirst ‘dream’ team than Pulis 

I'd rather teabag a hotplate than have Tony Pulis in charge. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...