New Boss

Guest domSWFC

New Boss?   

558 members have voted

1. 1. Who's should be the next SWFC Manager?

• Chris Hughton
    • Dan Cowley
    • Paul Cook
    • Aitor Karanka
    • Gary Monk
    • David Moyes
    • Zola
    • Gary Rowwet
    • Neil Lennon
    • Alan Pardrew

5 hours ago, wattagit said:

Domenico Tedesco

Most definitely is from the Klopp school and in his first season and a half did amazingly well at Schalke until the wheels fell off after they lost
a lot of the better players but certainly improved what they had when he first arrived.

Recruited by the man who recruited Klopp and Tuchel to Mainz as well.

If what I have been told is right about a couple of interviews taking place in Germany whilst we are there this might not be a bad bet @33/1

Tedesco , other supermatkets are avsilable.

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’ve just seen Chris  Coleman is now second favorite. I’m starting to come round to this idea. Remember, this is the man who took Wales to the semi finals of the Euros.

On 17/07/2019 at 20:25, deaks1984 said:

Couldn't see Bullen on the list.

I'd have voted for Hughton but don't think he'll come. I know Bullen has said he's not ready for it etc. But honestly think the way things have gone the last couple of seasons, that he'd have the backing of the of the senior players.

I think the likes of Westwood, Hutchinson etc. could control that dressing room, would run through brick walls for him and lead by example.

Also there's no question of loyalty at all, which I think may be top of the list for DC after Mrs. Doubtfire. 

Could backfire by not giving a proven manager what's left of the pre-season, but I'm sure Bullen could really do something special given the chance.

I know I've made some shiite calls before on here but I'm just gonna BUMP this one while I've got chance. I still believe we could do something special under Bullen. Might all go Pete Tong yet but I just hope that next time sections start chanting Bullen's name, that everyone joins in and we all back him!. Bloke deserves it and the club deserves success. Just hope He delivers.

5 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

I know I've made some shiite calls before on here but I'm just gonna BUMP this one while I've got chance. I still believe we could do something special under Bullen. Might all go Pete Tong yet but I just hope that next time sections start chanting Bullen's name, that everyone joins in and we all back him!. Bloke deserves it and the club deserves success. Just hope He delivers.

So easy to say after two straight wins.

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Weers me prize

Trying to figure this out after all the celebratory "we are top of the league" beers. Do you mean, you win coz none the of the list should be the next gaffer? If so bravo! And apologies for being so bladdered. Also your prize is an awesome German centre half called Borner. Sooner or later he will make people forget who Michael Hector was. Congrats. Top banana!

1 minute ago, deaks1984 said:

Trying to figure this out after all the celebratory "we are top of the league" beers. Do you mean, you win coz none the of the list should be the next gaffer? If so bravo! And apologies for being so bladdered. Also your prize is an awesome German centre half called Borner. Sooner or later he will make people forget who Michael Hector was. Congrats. Top banana!

Thanks, yes none on the list should be the new manager. Though tbf it was bang obvious and i did have the advatage knowing they wouldnt.

Guest gizowl

One thing I think most fans will agree on is we have some good things in place atm  new scouting team  Strudwick  what we don't need is a new manager coming in to take it all apart, what we've got now needs keeping as we are now moving in the right direction,what about bringing Ramsden back from Man City who use to be head of our academy before been head hunted by city to work alongside Bullen. 

29 minutes ago, gizowl said:

One thing I think most fans will agree on is we have some good things in place atm  new scouting team  Strudwick  what we don't need is a new manager coming in to take it all apart, what we've got now needs keeping as we are now moving in the right direction,what about bringing Ramsden back from Man City who use to be head of our academy before been head hunted by city to work alongside Bullen. 

Firstly, you will have to explain, why the hell you think he is going to leave Man city to come back here?