Odds For The New Manager

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Chansiri wouldn’t make a connection with Nigel Pearson and the George Hirst situation,  it was nothing to do with him 

Maybe not, but I’m just about 95% certain that DC will not be thinking about Nigel Pearson. He would be a really bad fit for us - he’s very odd is our Nigel. 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Maybe not, but I’m just about 95% certain that DC will not be thinking about Nigel Pearson. He would be a really bad fit for us - he’s very odd is our Nigel. 

..and apparently said he never wants the job 

24 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Don’t believe the Pearson rumour at all especially after the Belgian/Leicester connection. He’s never shown any enthusiasm for the job and I think he’s a very strange bloke. Very odd! 

Would be very surprised if DC approached him.

Pearson seems more in the Megson mould . Cantankerous.

But he did well at Leicester before he lost the plot.

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’m not his biggest fan, and agree he does come across a bit unhinged 

But if you bring an ex Sheffield Wednesday captain back to the club I believe the majority would get behind him, and if he was anything like successful he would achieve god like status in figures few 

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Some may not like his brand of football, but he totally transformed Stoke as a club - and that's the sort of job we need doing. Get up and stay up. 

Pulis makes Allardyce look like Pep.... teams begging to get rid of him, including Stoke - I’d rather be entertained and stay in the championship 

Edited by JC_owl66

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Chansiri wouldn’t make a connection with Nigel Pearson and the George Hirst situation,  it was nothing to do with him 

I does seem like an awful lot of your posts would benefit from ‘I think/don’t think’ at the start, unless you’ve got some extra insight into Chansiri?

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I does seem like an awful lot of your posts would benefit from ‘I think/don’t think’ at the start, unless you’ve got some extra insight into Chansiri?

Not me mate 

clearly just missing the ‘I think/don’t think’ off my posts , my bad eh 

15 minutes ago, Sonny said:

That could go for 90% of posts on here. The amount of crap people come out with passing it off like "truth" when at best it's conjecture, or their opinion. lol

31 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Anyone seen what Nixon’s story is? 

No, waiting for someone to drag themselves down the shop and take a picture of whatever 26 words he’s written about us. That’s definitely not going to be me. Don’t suppose you fancy going?

• Haha 2

Fűčk me I thought I might wake up to a new manager after all the nudge nudge wink winking from the ITK lads last night and all I get is some bull șhït thread about wagner..... Will someone please fučkïng put me out of my misery... It's getting as tedious brexit

Looks like DC is working solo on this - no info from inside the club.

We only see what managers’ agents are leaking to the journos - which doesn’t seem to be much.  Looks like we’ve spoken to Hughton and Pulis so far..

I think DC needs to move - that’s a week of limbo and summer recruitment only half done.

9 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

It's all about the fade.. you're probably one of those civilians who think that having a goldy looking chain and a back to front baseball cap means that you can work decks... I pity you..

I've tried buying one of those back to front caps but I can only find the front facing one's, is it an age thing? Am I looking in the right shops?  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I've tried buying one of those back to front caps but I can only find the front facing one's, is it an age thing? Am I looking in the right shops?  

Wait till you try to find a side facing one, like hens teeth them pal 

• Haha 2