Odds For The New Manager

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

For the record, not bothered personally for Coleman, but was told tonight he’s got the job. May be wrong, time will tell. 

I heard it yesterday, he’s definitely met Chansiri I reckon ,  but I think most people are guessing at minute 

The fact that probably Pulis, Rowett and Coleman have spoken to the club and hardly a sniff from most of the press shows how little Chansiri gives away 

4 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

That's where Mustards been hiding is it, If you see the <deleted> again, tell him Plums looking for him and he's wanting that £7.20 back he borrowed. 

lol

We wont be seeing him again. Last I heard he ran of with Miss Scarlet.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I heard it yesterday, he’s definitely met Chansiri I reckon ,  but I think most people are guessing at minute 

The fact that probably Pulis, Rowett and Coleman have spoken to the club and hardly a sniff from most of the press shows how little Chansiri gives away 

If he gives it to any one of those fookwits, it’ll be a bigger mistake than signing Jordan Rhodes

• Haha 2

I wonder if someone leaking that they have been interviewed will work against them with DC. He does like to keep secrets and a manager giving info to the press might not be a good thing in his view.

Just a thought. 

After all of the optimism at the back end of last season, bringing in a few players in pre season, looking like we might have the embargo lifted after selling the stadium, this beautiful kit that we are playing in next season and Chansiri playing a blinder selling it without a sponsorship..... to being linked with Gary Rowet as manager next season.

It fills me with dread. Anyone else’s positivity quickly waning?

4 minutes ago, Miffed said:

After all of the optimism at the back end of last season, bringing in a few players in pre season, looking like we might have the embargo lifted after selling the stadium, this beautiful kit that we are playing in next season and Chansiri playing a blinder selling it without a sponsorship..... to being linked with Gary Rowet as manager next season.

It fills me with dread. Anyone else’s positivity quickly waning?

For me im the opposite. I think he’d be a decent fit. 

Guest mkowl

What i think folk are hearing are the names of people being interviewed. Not necessarily who has got the job yet 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Football is a funny game. Irrespective of who takes over, would not surprise me one bit to see us top of the league after 10 games. Seige mentality and all that. 

I can see the players wanting to prove a point and hopefully this has brought the squad together. 

We need the right manager now to get the fans behind them  

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

What i think folk are hearing are the names of people being interviewed. Not necessarily who has got the job yet 

That those people have been selected for interview is scary enough, and suggests that we could be in for another one of DCs, shoot himself in the foot moments

Edited by gurujuan

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

If he gives it to any one of those fookwits, it’ll be a bigger mistake than signing Jordan Rhodes

Don’t really disagree to be honest 

but neither do I have a realistic name I could honestly give anyone that I’d like to see here

1 minute ago, bigrbuk said:

I could just about get on board with Rowett, for no particular reason I think he'd fit in. Pulis, Coleman, not for me. 

FWIW Biggs saying he's heard Rowett not under consideration

Not sure he’s any the wiser than anyone else 

This all comes down to who’s advising Chansiri really, ain’t a decision I’d like to be making , couldn’t give one name I’d like to see here , respect Hughtons achievements but the blokes got the charisma of a dish cloth and won’t come regardless 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Not sure he’s any the wiser than anyone else 

This all comes down to who’s advising Chansiri really, ain’t a decision I’d like to be making , couldn’t give one name I’d like to see here , respect Hughtons achievements but the blokes got the charisma of a dish cloth and won’t come regardless 

It’s probably going to come down, who is the least liability 

43 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

If true we've interviewed Pulis, then he's interested. Would be a smarter choice than Coleman. 

You might want to listen to Boro and West Brom fans who were begging for him to go...

• Thanks 1