Odds For The New Manager

The Cowleys or Stendal eoukd be my choice. Im sick to death of the same old failed managers being linked with us. Megson,  Pulis , coleman should all be avoided. Lets show a bit of ambition and long term planning.

Whoever we appoint is not going to be universally accepted by the Fan Base. That's the nature of the beast here unfortunately. Not even Bruce was universally accepted. If we're going to follow the blueprint of a proven promotion winner at this level then Pulis is the obvious choice of the managers available but if he was to be appointed then there will be uproar. So the chairman simply can't win whoever he appoints.

4 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

What the phukk has Chris Coleman ever done?

Gobsmacked is an understatement 

In October 2015, Coleman led Wales to their best ever position on the FIFA World Rankings, 8th.[35] On 10 October, their qualification for the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament was confirmed, a first tournament qualification since 1958.[36] The team came first in their group in France, and eliminated Northern Ireland and Belgium to reach the semi-finals, losing to eventual champions Portugal. Coleman received interest from other teams due to his management of the Welsh team at the tournament.

lol

Football League Championship Manager of the Month February 2009

:duntmatter:

4 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Based on what?

Just going off what I suspect Chansiri might be thinking, he seems a bit more aware of what the fans feel these days so might be cautions with the likes of Pulis 

Coleman has been in China so his recent experience isn’t this league, he’s a strong character though and I think the chairman may like him 

Rowett has been at Stoke recently and had Derby up in the play offs, feel Chansiri might be a bit more aware of Rowetts experience 

overall I reckon were definitely looking at Pulis ,Rowett or Coleman 

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

In October 2015, Coleman led Wales to their best ever position on the FIFA World Rankings, 8th.[35] On 10 October, their qualification for the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament was confirmed, a first tournament qualification since 1958.[36] The team came first in their group in France, and eliminated Northern Ireland and Belgium to reach the semi-finals, losing to eventual champions Portugal. Coleman received interest from other teams due to his management of the Welsh team at the tournament.

lol

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Just going off what I suspect Chansiri might be thinking, he seems a bit more aware of what the fans feel these days so might be cautions with the likes of Pulis 

Coleman has been in China so his recent experience isn’t this league, he’s a strong character though and I think the chairman may like him 

Rowett has been at Stoke recently and had Derby up in the play offs, feel Chansiri might be a bit more aware of Rowetts experience 

overall I reckon were definitely looking at Pulis ,Rowett or Coleman 

Rowett wouldn't be the worst choice by any means.

1 hour ago, bubbleowl said:

If it was up to me i would try to tempt paul cook, always done well everywhere he's gone and knows the leagues. Would wigan let him go lm not sure, but l think he would be a good fit for us at the minute. Also the people backing cowley i just dont get done well at one club he so reminds me of chris turner and that worked out well for us and him

giphy-1.gif.ea414ff2c35ce522193429f4d2c1b578.gif

1 hour ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Watches would go missing from the player's dressing rooms.

giphy-2.gif.4efa33642f61969390db501a6aee9df0.gif

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

lol

He did have Gareth Bale in that team though....