Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Proven manager. 

 

or

 

Lee bullen + we sign Hector.

 

Is this a serious question?!

 

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odds shortened on Coleman...:unsure: imagine him coming in & doing that stupid föökin’ thunderclap after every win at Hillsboro’WTF:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no coming back from that Burton Albion game that was his waterloo.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really can't afford to take a risk on Bullen no matter how loyal he has been. We need an experienced manager. The league this year is not the best with the teams coming down. We have one of the best squads in the league and need to be competing. I was very positive about this under Bruce so we now need someone like that to bring the fanbase in agreement

 

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Much that I like Bullen, he has shown on previous occasions that, after the honeymoon of a manager getting sacked and results turn again, he is pretty much out of his depth. Recall before Jos was appointed and things were going badly him almost pleading on a TV interview for the club to appoint someone quickly.

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the bookies favourites are now Bullen, Coleman and Pulis.  It would be typical of Wednesday to make that sort of appointment when there’s so much potential and optimism 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

We really can't afford to take a risk on Bullen no matter how loyal he has been. We need an experienced manager. The league this year is not the best with the teams coming down. We have one of the best squads in the league and need to be competing. I was very positive about this under Bruce so we now need someone like that to bring the fanbase in agreement

 

He may even have a good run for a while but he's not cut out for it and I believe he himself has come out and said this multiple times. If Bullen gets the job then we're not serious about promotion this year fair enough but that's another 30 million in wages down the toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

So the bookies favourites are now Bullen, Coleman and Pulis.  It would be typical of Wednesday to make that sort of appointment when there’s so much potential and optimism 

So the 3 managers who have had threads on here the most recently?

Hmmmm, I’m beginning to spot a pattern...

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Much that I like Bullen, he has shown on previous occasions that, after the honeymoon of a manager getting sacked and results turn again, he is pretty much out of his depth. Recall before Jos was appointed and things were going badly him almost pleading on a TV interview for the club to appoint someone quickly.

 

You have a Staffordshire bull terrier, he’s been a loyal family pet for years; you have a newborn in the family. You don’t let the dog look after the new born alone in a room. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Pulis gets the job i’m feeding a Labrador some chocolate. 

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Proven manager. 

 

or

 

Lee bullen + we sign Hector.

 

Proven manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’d rather have Clueless back, we must still be paying him off in screwed up 20s. In his defense we’re barely any closer to promotion since he walked out the door and at least he was entertaining even if the football wasn’t.

Edited by TrueOwl
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daniel Farke 

Dean Smith 

David Wagner 

Eddie Howe 

Alex Neil 

 

All of the above have acheived promotion in the last 5 years yet not a bucket load of experience between them. If it's bullen that gets the job there's no reason we can't challenge this season. There are no standout teams in this league thats why it's always wide open and the most exciting league in the world. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

So the 3 managers who have had threads on here the most recently?

Hmmmm, I’m beginning to spot a pattern...

You just wait, David Hockaday will be 6/1 later after my thread yesterday :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It’s funny that since Giovanni van br... was raised on here he’s starting appearing in odds show how meaningless the odds are I suppose

Edited by TrueOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Daniel Farke 

Dean Smith 

David Wagner 

Eddie Howe 

Alex Neil 

 

All of the above have acheived promotion in the last 5 years yet not a bucket load of experience between them. If it's bullen that gets the job there's no reason we can't challenge this season. There are no standout teams in this league thats why it's always wide open and the most exciting league in the world. 

Parachute money

Parachute money

Fluke

Sugar daddy

Parachute money

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Daniel Farke 

Dean Smith 

David Wagner 

Eddie Howe 

Alex Neil 

 

All of the above have acheived promotion in the last 5 years yet not a bucket load of experience between them. If it's bullen that gets the job there's no reason we can't challenge this season. There are no standout teams in this league thats why it's always wide open and the most exciting league in the world. 

Dean smith, eddie howe, alex neil all previously managed before unlike bullen who's never managed and your right the league is open which means make the wrong appiontment and we could be fighting to stay up

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Chansiri  can you please poach the Barnsley manager ,Young manager develops young players ,Play attractive football.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Bullen, just don't see him as a manager, he himself admitted the same after his last stint and don't see what's changed. 

 

Short term capable, but not on a permanent basis for me, but would like to see him stay on in the backroom team. 

 

Seems nothing coming out of the club, hence the only information is rumours and the odd tenner placed affecting betting markets. 

 

We've had almost a week to plan for Bruce's departure since the news broke last weekend. I'd like to think something happens early next week. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the fact the manager appointment has gone so quiet, makes me believe either Bullen is been given a chance during pre-season or another Jos is in the pipeline!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...