Odds For The New Manager

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

agree, not sure how you could get it to him though! 

Imagine his inbox ....  full of complaints about price of pies, and no kids socks in megastore 

18 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Same 

got a hunch if Pulis wants it he’ll get it , heard whispers he’s spoke to the Boss man 

Depressing thought isn’t it, I’ll still support him as I will anyone but I feel we should be more ambitious with the next appointment 

19 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Why are people acting like we have lost a god like manager....

It was steve bruce

Let's not kid ourselves. As a manager, Bruce is very capable and well connected. The way he turned us around at the tail-end of last season made this upcoming season a promising prospect. A bellénd he might be, but he was just what we needed.

Edited by bobness

Pulis knows his way around a football club, unlikely to be poached , Chansiri could leave him to it rather than babysit Bullen with a recruitment team that may need putting in place 

Don’t mistake me for supporting Pulis dire brand of football ... I’m just putting out there what Chansiri may see 

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Pulis knows his way around a football club, unlikely to be poached , Chansiri could leave him to it rather than babysit Bullen with a recruitment team that may need putting in place 

Don’t mistake me for supporting Pulis dire brand of football ... I’m just putting out there what Chansiri may see 

Spot on, unlikely to be poached.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Imagine his inbox ....  full of complaints about price of pies, and no kids socks in megastore 

Yep, and as a result the email Chris Hughton sent him stating that he has changed his mind has got lost within all the spam! :Chansiri:

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bullen now 11/10 :-( Pulis 2nd favourite. fizz me how depressing. 

It’s gonna be Pulis 

12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bullen now 11/10 :-( Pulis 2nd favourite. fizz me how depressing. 

Are you just looking at skybet odds? Oddschecker as different odds of different betting companies. He's 2nd favourite with only 2 of them, whereas GVB is with 2 or 3 others and Rowett joint 2nd with GVB with one of them too. Is it worth looking at other bookies odds or are skybet the most reliable?

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Are you just looking at skybet odds? Oddschecker as different odds of different betting companies. He's 2nd favourite with only 2 of them, whereas GVB is with 2 or 3 others and Rowett joint 2nd with GVB with one of them too. Is it worth looking at other bookies odds or are skybet the most reliable?

I don't think any of them have any real indication at the moment. At least I hope that... lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Is it worth looking at other bookies odds or are skybet the most reliable?

You know how bookies work right? Stick a few quid on a name at any booky and watch the price alter. It's just where monies gone. Noone has a clue yet, when they do, you'll see a big shift across all bookies