Odds For The New Manager

19 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Manager wise I would pick Hughton, maybe someone like GVB would work out but other than then two maybe Rowett or Monk

One has said no, Monk is a no go area right now, so that leaves GVB and Rowett...what if they say no?...or want dosh to spend

What next yogi

My son once worked in a pub where one of the chefs was an ex-footballer who'd not been too far away but had had to give up because of persistent knee problems really young. This guy was in contact with quite a few people at Derby and reported that they all had lots of time for Rowett. 

And that is as Insider as I will ever get. 

Rowett is a bit like for like. Another card drawn from the pile of previously discarded managers who clearly aren't brilliant but equally aren't disasters. Just as Bruce was a solid choice without ever being anyone's idea of a brilliant manager, so with Rowett. I'd settle for him as things stand 

For a plot twist how about Marco Haber?

The guy whose play acting helped get Hirsty sent off in the UEFA Cup.

Bad guy turns good type of thing.

Too far fetched from the writers?

Would the viewers accept it?

From his CV he doesn’t seem the slightest bit qualified.

Watch this space.

Edited by Big Rons Hairspray

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

That's not an upgrade lol

True :ghoulguy:

But if that list is true, I'm genuinely underwhelmed, the only interesting name in a forward thinking sense, on it is Daniel Stendel. Bullen could do a job short term holding the fort but not long term. The other names are all typical names that are a step down on Bruce and offer nothing different. I'd have hoped we will be more ambitious than that and more forward thinking. I'd go for a high profile out of work European manager like GVB, Tedesco or Genesio or I'd take the young high profile coach route by going for someone like Arteta or a recently retired player. Whoever we appoint, Bullen will be key holding the fort and then helping them into the job but I wouldn't give it to him long term. Would rather him just stay in a coaching role assisting whoever comes in.

21 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

It's FLW, it's on the same level are HITC......so only slightly above Dom

You do realise they just take other people’s stories and recycle them, it’s actually from The Mirror.