Odds For The New Manager

2 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Have I missed something? Other than odds, has Monk been linked with us by any one whatsoever? 

Being a Sheffield Wednesday fan for these last six weeks. is like being in Groundhog Day there’s been a new manager favourite every day with the same outcome at the end of the day.

we all talk about it with excitement or disappointment .

Then we wake up the next morning pick up our phones look at the new manager odds .

And it starts all over again:unsure:

Guest Ferkorf
4 hours ago, steelowl said:

Bullen

Hughton

Zola

Pulis

Coleman

Rowett

Campbell

Neil

Cowley   ( still hope )

Monk

have I missed any?  

Rui Silva

Alex neil (2nd fav)

Van Bronk (2ndF)

Stendel (2ndf)

Pearson (2nd f)

And who can forget the dramatic odds shortening of Dan Petrescu, Benito Carbone (traitor) and Number 2 is Roland Nilsson.

Best thing is its still not over yet.

I reckon we should all pick someone...

Lump 50p each on and get them to favourite just to see what fake news we can stir up?

Get it spread on facebook twitter etc see if we can really shake walthams life up lol

Edited by Ferkorf

My biggest worry, if Garry took over, would be if team get off to a poor, ill disciplined start , with player bookings galore, and get them getting into social media spats with the fans over their attitude and performances. In those circumstances I fear Monk would quickly be accused of allowing his men to get into bad HABITS!!!!!       (Ooof!!!):dry::biggrin::biggrin: 

1 hour ago, tommycockles said:

Its not really semantic though is it?, he is currently managing the first team squad, his title means nothing. Other teams class the top man as 'head coach' does that mean as they dont have manager tag they are some how less in charge!???

Im not unsure of management structures at all, indeed you're right, many come in and want to bring staff with them, but not always. You've literally no idea as to what the future management structure will be. It depends on what DC is willing to fund, who knows perhaps a new bloke would want Bully as assistant and promote coaches from within!?. Neither you or i know, its just pure speculation. Only DC has the answers and he aint talking!!!

Alright. Bullen's still a caretaker manager, though.

:duntmatter: