Odds For The New Manager

8 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

It's been another mad long topsy-turvy day of odds gazing, it's like being stuck on a holiday from hell, in a caravan or tent, with nothing but tedious games of cards or dominoes to do. Whilst waiting for the rain to stop and the real fun to begin but it seemingly feels never-ending, after all the excitement of going on holiday, pre-holiday... WTF::ghoulguy:lol

I can beat your dismal holiday scenario.  On arrival at the site with the van we realised we'd forgotten the TV remote, undeterred we got out the dominos only for us to discover that they'd been in the cupboard that long that when we got them out of the box all the white dots fell off. :laugh:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

I can beat your dismal holiday scenario.  On arrival at the site with the van we realised we'd forgotten the TV remote, undeterred we got out the dominos only for us to discover that they'd been in the cupboard that long that when we got them out of the box all the white dots fell off. :laugh:

Did you play for points? Bet that kept you busy for a while

3 hours ago, George said:

Good news this morning, Hughton is 4/6 on Skybet. 

Or six to four on if you prefer. 

Probably based solely on that pretend meeting in London that was thrown about on Twitter other day 

Guest Ferkorf

If rowett goes back in to favourite in the next 24hrs then the bookies are just messing with us, then it'll be Bullen Thursday. I think it would be fair to say most if not all of us stopped betting a while ago