Jump to content
Blue and white

Odds For The New Manager

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

With his wings of steel, he'd be a suitable manager for us or the midfield beast we've been crying out for... :ghoulguy:

 

batfink.gif

To think i almost laughed at your post you utter c*nt lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Yeah that's possible

 

I sometimes don't know what day it is

i was couple years out it was 62-63 hootie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

To think i almost laughed at your post you utter c*nt lol

 

I thought you were serious about being put out of your misery in another thread :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steelowl said:

i was couple years out it was 62-63 hootie

Wow

 

I was only 4, but I remember parts of it

 

The astronauts used to travel the length of the ship in what looked like half a Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

I thought you were serious about being put out of your misery in another thread :ph34r:

Yeah btu it seems much like Steve Bruce, you're all talk no action :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost in space.........thought that that was Simonsen's penalty kick!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Wow

 

I was only 4, but I remember parts of it

 

The astronauts used to travel the length of the ship in what looked like half a Dalek

difficult to imagine now how avant-garde it was  even though the puppet strings disappeared with imagination  did you ever see four feather falls ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

difficult to imagine now how avant-garde it was  even though the puppet strings disappeared with imagination  did you ever see four feather falls ?

No, not heard of that mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain’t believing shiiit till bizzle rubber stamps it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

No, not heard of that mate

of course i never watched it:blush:

 

how about super car ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Don't remember that either

 

oh dear   

 

err no i dont either 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Yeah btu it seems much like Steve Bruce, you're all talk no action :ph34r:

 

tumblr_ml3droDGw21s30ppko1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mrhz4mEChV1qz4rgp.gif

 

:ph34r::ghoulguy:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, steelowl said:

of course i never watched it:blush:

 

how about super car ?

Super Car? Wtf was that. There was Knight Rider, Airwolf, Street Hawk, SuperGran, Bananaman, but Supercar? You're just lying now lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

tumblr_ml3droDGw21s30ppko1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mrhz4mEChV1qz4rgp.gif

 

:ph34r::ghoulguy:

Will you buy me breakfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Will you buy me breakfast?

 

I'll make the breakfast :ph34r:

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keekeedee said:

Looks like Neville Southall to me.

 

And they have managed to make the whole article despite the headline about Newcastle and Bruce.

:ghoulguy:

Edited by pazowl55
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...