Just now, Carbone said:

Rowett.. Sacked from Birmingham because he kept telling the owner how much money Derby were offering him. Is this somebody DC really wants to hire?

Not another snake please.

Is that the actual reason? lol 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Is that the actual reason? lol 

Heard about it and when everyone was saying how outrageous it was that he got sacked, Simon Jordan said on Talksport he heard that’s what went on also.

20 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Rowett.. Sacked from Birmingham because he kept telling the owner how much money Derby were offering him. Is this somebody DC really wants to hire?

Ain’t gonna find loyalty in this game am afraid 

Posted (edited)

If the hold up is the EFL soft embargo/P&S? Couldn't we just hire Chris Hughton and disguise him as Chris Coleman or one of the other terrible candidates or cheap options? To get Gibson off our backs... :ph34r::ghoulguy:

tumblr_mzbdp1ek5m1rdfgw4o1_500.giflol

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Not saying you're wrong mate,  But why would they sack him and not just let him go to Derby and save money?  Maybe even make a bit of money for him.

Oddschecker...new wednesday manager, 404 not found.

So they have took the page down and suspended betting....or we ain't found a new managerlol

7 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

So they have took the page down and suspended betting....or we ain't found a new managerlol

They’ve given up..

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Maybe DC read this thread and checked out the poll, and realised he can't please all of us. So, he's decided to appoint himself as the new manager? To save money hiring a replacement for Bruce and he'll know that way, the manager won't talk to other clubs behind his own back and he won't walk out on himself... :ph34r::ghoulguy:

• Thanks 1

I think oddchecker web man is a Wednesdayite, found out who it was and thought...ohhhhh fooook and deleted the page

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Roweartt.png.b7ad24ba11637d8062d8bdfb6752e5f9.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

New favourite tomorrow? :ph34r:

I saw Hernan Crespo walking out the Hillsborough doors yesterday. 

Get your money on it. 

Edited by flo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

New favourite tomorrow? :ph34r:

Quite possibly but I've actually made the mental transition to Rowett today. Not necessarily my first choice but certainly an appointment I can get behind.

• Agree 2

I've just put 10 Bob on garymegson

Watch those odds tumble...

:tango:

3 minutes ago, Owling said:

Is this just the Star being typically stupid? They say Cowley is favourite with Skybet. He’s not and never has been, Rowett is.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Is this just the Star being typically stupid? They say Cowley is favourite with Skybet. He’s not and never has been, Rowett is.

Yeah just looked, still 16/1

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

This, Cowley has been 16/1 since the market opened. Shame coz he's the one I want.

• Agree 3

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

Shame they didn’t coach themselves under Jos then really as opposed to drifting towards relegation. Did alright with a better manager too.

• Agree 4
  • Haha 2