Odds For The New Manager

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

They really are clueless the star. He’s no where near the top of the betting. 

these bookies need pulling for planting stories in gullible rags like the star (which we know is clueless ) wonder if they actually know what Odds on means ?

'Danny Cowley has stormed to the top of the bookies' odds to become the new Sheffield Wednesday boss, following a stellar 2018/19 season with Lincoln. (Sky Bet)'

37 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

Absolute lunacy. Not worthy of a reply.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Owling said:

As daft as the star sometimes are, the article is right, you’re reading it wrong. 

Click next page at the bottom, it goes from the highest odds to the shortest. 

28 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Hughton's 15/2. Maybe the shortlist as been narrowed down? Or maybe there will be a new favourite soon? It needs resolving, in order to give whoever gets it, some time before the opening game.

I agree I really hope this can get sorted ASAP, at least before the final friendly at the weekend. To be honest though it wouldn’t surprise me if Rowetts odds drift today and we have a new favourite by the end of the day yet again. 

2 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

One word comment, JOS.