Odds For The New Manager

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Oddschecker...new wednesday manager, 404 not found.

So they have took the page down and suspended betting....or we ain't found a new managerlol

Maybe DC read this thread and checked out the poll, and realised he can't please all of us. So, he's decided to appoint himself as the new manager? To save money hiring a replacement for Bruce and he'll know that way, the manager won't talk to other clubs behind his own back and he won't walk out on himself... :ph34r::ghoulguy:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

New favourite tomorrow? :ph34r:

Quite possibly but I've actually made the mental transition to Rowett today. Not necessarily my first choice but certainly an appointment I can get behind.

3 minutes ago, Owling said:

Is this just the Star being typically stupid? They say Cowley is favourite with Skybet. He’s not and never has been, Rowett is.

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Is this just the Star being typically stupid? They say Cowley is favourite with Skybet. He’s not and never has been, Rowett is.

This, Cowley has been 16/1 since the market opened. Shame coz he's the one I want.

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Honestly any of these guys will be fine. The squad are experienced and could almost coach themselves.

I would take anyone including Brian Laws or Paul Jewell just for people to stop using the word ‘ progressive ‘ in the context of football management. It is completely meaningless as a word.

Shame they didn’t coach themselves under Jos then really as opposed to drifting towards relegation. Did alright with a better manager too.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

I’m pretty sure they couldn’t coach themselves but I do think we’ll be fine.

Though being fine may find us in a whole heap of trouble next season if we do t gain promotion.

Lets hope the new manager gels the players together and has us playing attacking football to get us to the promised land where we can forget about FFP for a while.

21 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

This, Cowley has been 16/1 since the market opened. Shame coz he's the one I want.

one of favs of mine too said so from day one some team will take a chance on him and his bro one day  doubt it will be us tho 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

They really are clueless the star. He’s no where near the top of the betting. 

Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day. 

If they name someone new every paper, they’re going to get it right at some point. 

Edited by Rogers