Odds For The New Manager

9 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

This thread should be retitled "how I learned to stop worrying and love Gary Rowett"

We might need this... either way if it goes bad or well, it could come in handy... :ph34r: 'a fella, could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas, with all that stuff...' :ghoulguy:lol

64596012_442588439652331_231060633410338816_n.jpg.70d64655e736e21b3016cd699d154fd5.jpg

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It's true @casbahowl - you fearless defender of all things Chansiri. Has he given you a black card for D Taxis or something?

WTF:

Hahaha while ever there are buffoons like you and your Chairman/club hating no mark sidekicks are about wanting  to blackguard his name at every given opportunity for the most ridiculous thing there will be people in our fellowship who have sworn to rid OT of evil in all it’s many disguises & manifestations!!!

Edited by casbahowl

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Rowett I think is the best of a bad bunch 

far far from ideal candidate though

But he’s got that cocky arrogant attitude..we’ve had in a manager for a long time.....young enthusiastic...will create a siege mentality.....get him in !!!

5 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

But he’s got that cocky arrogant attitude..we’ve had in a manager for a long time.....young enthusiastic...will create a siege mentality.....get him in !!!

Hate to say it but I do like a bit of chip in a manager a la Jack, Bilko etc. Tricky Trev, Pleat etc were a bit too nice - the reasons I didnt like Monk and Rowett in the opposition dug out are exactly why I wouldn’t mind seeing them in ours and of the two, Rowett is preferable. 

Just now, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Hate to say it but I do like a bit of chip in a manager a la Jack, Bilko etc. Tricky Trev, Pleat etc were a bit too nice - the reasons I didnt like Monk and Rowett in the opposition dug out are exactly why I wouldn’t mind seeing them in ours and of the two, Rowett is preferable. 

Hate to say it ....but he would be our own Chris wilder !!!!.... Worlds against us attitude......but I think we need some of that 

Not the best managerial record but certainly not the worst either.

The amount he spent at Stoke with little success is the main concern but that's a difficult gig managing a load of former Premier League players who probably wanted out.

Talks a good game and I could definitely get behind him if appointed.