Kanye West

BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

42 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So how does this affect compensation?

I expect Chansiri will contact his solicitor. Somebody is going to pay...

Just now, unkastav said:

Never liked newcastle much. I’ll be cheering their poor results this season without doubt now (til around christmas anyway)

He will be back here in five years,at the megastore signing his autobiography ,like bfr did.

• Disagree 2

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Well for example. Simon Jordan wanted 1m compo for Bruce in 2001, took out an injuction which dragged for a few months and ended up with half that amount. 

The LMA know he’s got form..they should get involved. 

Anyone heard Athletico Mince..makes you wonder how far off the mark they are with the English managers club sketch. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Apparently if we appoint another manager while we have an injunction out on him it could be viewed as constructive dismissal so will fizz us even more. 

we could appoint hughton as a coach

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'd urge Chansiri to take the compensation package allegedly still on the table. We can't risk getting nothing from this and we could do without the hassle of an injunction.

Standing your ground is all well and good, but it can blow up in your face if you're not careful. 

Stuff that that....

Cluck him and go for the clucking throat!

keep him on gardening leave and appoint our new manager as a “coach” who would temporarily look after first team. Do that for 6 months and he ain’t getting the Newcastle job. Can we do that?

id rather go with the squad we have and use whatever money we had to show we can’t be took advantage of.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Has it been confirmed anywhere yet?

Newcastle likely to be reporting he's been sacked before we announce he's resigned

So, has be resigned?

Can't see anything anywhere

I can understand Bruce wanting to go

But if this is to avoid compo, this is the first real b*tch move from Bruce BruceWut.png.ea1fe1e2a009840f06ba6ec124829145.png

Do you think that this could happen... Bruce and his assistants resign but unbeknownst to them that fat thrower Ashley spent Monday morning appointing someone further up his list.

Bruce turns up at St. James Park only to be told to vacate the premises.

I’d really feel for him if that happened.

• Haha 1

So... Say Newcastle have in writing offered us £2mi and we rejected it, surely we are well within our right to demand this fee minimum, wether Bruce has resigned or not?

It's going to get messy and looks like DC is (rightly) digging his heels in. 

Make him work his notice and complete a full handover for a new incoming management team.

Oh, and part of his working notice management duties should be to attend a special fan’s forum...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

It's obvious that Mike Ashelys big lawyers have found a loophole in the contracts.

Feel quite hurt and shocked about all this.

The club gave him time to grieve and take his leave of absence plus allow his compo from Villa to come through.

And in return he shafts us right before the season is starting.

Of course we need to fight this but we also need to move on and get someone like Hughton in ASAP.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

The LMA know he’s got form..they should get involved. 

Anyone heard Athletico Mince..makes you wonder how far off the mark they are with the English managers club sketch. 

I think they’re bang on with it yeah. Bruce’s reputation in football stinks at the minute. I think his record in the Championship has exempted him from being as toxic as McLaren and Pardew, but after Villa and stitching us up, I think he’s going to struggle when he inevitably gets binned off by Ashley. Newcastle is absolutely his last shot at the Prem - or should be.

Bye bye fat judas. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Someone’s bound to come on here and defend this behaviour, guaranteed.

In his defence he...

... No i have got nothing he is a prize p**ck and i hope Chansiri squeezes every last penny from Ashley. Seriously scummy move from Bruce! 

• Agree 3

Mr potato head strikes again:ghoulguy:

e7b0fe236483c9485dd7d96cdb2a5a6a.jpg

• Haha 3

I've stuck up for him and would certainly have got behind him if compensation or personal terms couldn't have been reached.

Unfortunately this goes to show that there is very little loyalty left in football and Steve Bruce has shown the footballing world what an utter c***k he is.

He's left us right in the mire with 2 weeks to go, I hope he goes to Newcastle, fails miserably and never gets another job, then again, when he gets his big payout when he's sacked i'm sure he'll sit back and enjoy the millions.

Thanks for the effort when you eventually joined our club Steve, shame you didn't have the same passion as our supporters and chairman when we backed you the most.

I don't wish you the best.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

So, has be resigned?

Can't see anything anywhere

Official update expected around Christmas. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'd urge Chansiri to take the compensation package allegedly still on the table. We can't risk getting nothing from this and we could do without the hassle of an injunction.

Standing your ground is all well and good, but it can blow up in your face if you're not careful. 

MargieMay.png.bb42b2424b3fd63b5c0005193481939a.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Oh good for you.

Yeah, take note