BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Clearly 

Wednesday are also clearly still not saying a word 

Do we ever say a word ,Need a manager appointment  ,Bullen good stop gap ,But in the past he has said he did not want the job full time .I Still think we need a young manager ,The job could be a hard job ,Might need a couple of seasons ,I want us to go up as Champions ,Team at moment play off material ,But you never know.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Bruce did resign, that’s probably why Newcastle didn’t mention Wednesday in the statement. Didn’t feel they had to. Doesn’t make it right. 

They chose not to mention any of his previous clubs bar Sheffield United.

Not having that your manager and whole backroom staff can quit, be appointed elsewhere and the club doesn’t need to say a whisper 

come on, something’s not reyt 

I quite like the idea of the club not saying anything. Just an announcement when new manager is selected. Don’t give him or them the satisfaction. 

I know some fans are a bit needy and love a good statement to read, but for me that would be a dignified approach. 

But, if Chansiri wanted to go all out attack then that’s on as well. Maybe even stick 100 quid on Bruce to become next Wednesday manager to shorten the odds... as a bit of trolling.