BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Bruce’s release is dusted.

No guarantees he’s getting his coaches.

Clemence (who has only ever worked for Bruce) in particular is done for.  

DC playing a blinder. 

PS in case any of this is scrutinized by anybody, this news is made up and brought to you by Stella (it may be true, it may not) 

You forgot the bit about 3rd Steve being attached to big Steve's sphincter

Edited by bobness
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

DCs stuck the 4 million in a non access ISA ..Big Steve’s gone, done and dusted

The two hemorrhoid Little Steve’s are on low wages ... DCs happily sticking them on gardening leave in order to create maximum hassle for Big Steve (whilst effectively ending Little Steve’s short to medium term careers) 

Fat Mikes dropped a clanger by not tying Big Steve’s compo to Little Steve’s 

In particular 3rd Steve is out on a limb and his career is done and dusted, he’s only ever been attached to Big Steve’s anus 

Bravo DC, bravo 

@bobness ... oh no I didn’t 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If this does result in legal action, shame we no longer have Katrien Meire around. 

Call it a hunch, but I reckon we might have access to some other lawyers. 

• Haha 2

• #3759 by Pandamninator on 17 Jul, 2019 00:11
  • you know I don't get this line of thinking from Sheffield Wednesday, sure there's pride and wanting to get full amount etc etc but this impasse isn't any good for them either. Personally I'd be saying f*** it if they want him for £3m take him, get on with finding a replacement and trying to get promoted and forget completely about Bruce

Why isn't it good for them? They can do both, hiring a new manager doesn't automatically free Bruce - they can both get a replacement in and stick Bruce in a gimp suit until Ashley ponies up.

See Napoli last year where they hired Ancelotti but still held Sarri hostage until Chelsea paid the piper.
  • #3760 by Paulie Walnuts on 17 Jul, 2019 00:16
  • On a positive note Charnley will be squirming  - the pressure on him is building to get a deal for spud face over the line.

The worry for me is yes we obviously want to get as much out of Ashley as possible but at the same time we need to bring in a new manager ASAP so they can work with the players, asses the squad, sign players etc before the season starts. While we still haven’t agreed compensation will that mean DC won’t name a new manager until we do agree. I just don’t want us going in to the new season on even more of the back foot because we are having to wait until we come to an agreement with Ashley. Ideally DC would appoint a new manager/today tomorrow to work with the players in Germany. 

5 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:
  • #3759 by Pandamninator on 17 Jul, 2019 00:11
  • you know I don't get this line of thinking from Sheffield Wednesday, sure there's pride and wanting to get full amount etc etc but this impasse isn't any good for them either. Personally I'd be saying f*** it if they want him for £3m take him, get on with finding a replacement and trying to get promoted and forget completely about Bruce

Why isn't it good for them? They can do both, hiring a new manager doesn't automatically free Bruce - they can both get a replacement in and stick Bruce in a gimp suit until Ashley ponies up.

See Napoli last year where they hired Ancelotti but still held Sarri hostage until Chelsea paid the piper.
  • #3760 by Paulie Walnuts on 17 Jul, 2019 00:16
  • On a positive note Charnley will be squirming  - the pressure on him is building to get a deal for spud face over the line.

Italian law may be more helpful to Napoli than English law is to us here.