BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

Just now, RichieB said:

Exactly. Don't know who to believe or what the feck is going on 

lol

Feck knows. 

It's times like this where I hate the internet. 

So much conflicting information. Never known anything like it. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't know what's happening. 

But I know this, Ashley is in for a long and -looking at him - sweaty wait if he thinks Chansiri will crack first. 

This 100%. Find it quite amusing, thinks he can just do what he wants to some Championship club... then comes up against DC :tango: proper met his match and then some the fat f.ucking belle.nd.

7 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

Nixon blocked me for asking if what he had heard is wrong. Weird chap!

He blocked me years ago for linking him to the celta vigo website when he said that Lopez was defo not signing, pretty much as Celta announced he had :ph34r:

• Haha 5

So if Nixon is to be believed we have agreed a fee for Bruce but not for the other 2 snakes. Personally if DC has got what he wants for Bruce I can’t see the other 2 warranting that much money. Hope it is sorted ASAP and DC can get in a quality new manager in the next few days. The new man needs time to work with the players, get his ideas over and decide where we need to make signings. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally if DC has got what he wants for Bruce I can’t see the other 2 warranting that much money

£1.5M, and bruce wouldn't abandon em would he?

I said ages ago ashley had agreed a fee, very near what dc wanted. But ashley said keep his mates....but the daft tw@ts had already resigned.

So they are not stopping here and they aint going to newcastle unless they pay

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Bruce won't sign without his mates

Good point. Maybe that’s the sticking point.

I imagine nobody really knows what’s going on, and Joyce and Nixon are being told conflicting stories from their sources. Both usually on the ball with things.

Needs sorting. 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If the 4m was paid, Bruce would be unveiled as Newcastle manager by now.

If backroom staff are to follow, that can still be negotiated behind the scenes.

Yeh this is what’s making me wonder, Nixon said we’d been paid strictly for Bruce not the other 2 and has again said that’s the hold up so he hasn’t contradicted himself 

but like sally says ... I don’t understand why Bruce wouldn’t be announced and then wait out for his boys to join him,  maybe D.C. is threatening to report an illegal approach unless it’s done on his terms ?  I don’t know to be honest and not sure anyone else does