BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

But yeah, I've no fuuuuuuucking idea what's going off.

image.thumb.png.88174046b724a4a61e20ef4c262ee15e.png

All 3 still on our website as part of the SWFC coaching team.

No official confirmation from either club about what's happening.

Did Bruce resign? Was it accepted? Have we been sent 4mill by Ashley for no reason whatsoever? 

Newcastle now apparently bringing in some french geezer as their new manager.

IT ALL MAKES NO SENSE.

Help us out @thebizzle @Semedo's ferret

2 hours ago, Triple O said:

This may be brilliant.

MA won't agree to £4.5m and send over cash of £4m to force DCs hand.

DC thinks OK we will accept this but keep hold of the assistants contracts. Won't let them go until he gets the full amount. Completely in control of this situation now. lol

This 100%

Ashley believes he’s made Chansiri drop his asking price for Bruce

Chansiri knows he can screw them royally by keeping hold of the rest of Bruce’s team

Chansiri is not to be messed with

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

6 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

This 100%

Ashley believes he’s made Chansiri drop his asking price for Bruce

Chansiri knows he can screw them royally by keeping hold of the rest of Bruce’s team

Chansiri is not to be messed with

However, if Newcastle have now gone elsewhere ( as per the speculation), Chansiri has a manager and two assistants who don't want to work for the club again ( if it is true all three have resigned), £4million compensation won't be paid ( or will have to be returned) and a new manager has to be found very quickly .

56 minutes ago, ATBS said:

However, if Newcastle have now gone elsewhere ( as per the speculation), Chansiri has a manager and two assistants who don't want to work for the club again ( if it is true all three have resigned), £4million compensation won't be paid ( or will have to be returned) and a new manager has to be found very quickly .

Not true.

IF this was the scenario it may be the £4m is deemed to be for release from his contract. Even if this had to be repaid we would be, financially, in the same position before Bruce came in (less earnings to date) so not too desparate. I'm of the opinion there would be some compensation awarded for the incitement to breach their contracts if it went through the courts.

No statement needed until it's all done and dusted.

i suspect Chansiri doesn't trust Ashley (who does?) to keep his word so he won't accept the resignations until the £4m (or whatever) is lodged in the bank and watertight paperwork is approved by the lawyers and signed by Ashley personally. Then it will all go through and we'll get a statement.

1 hour ago, ATBS said:

Yeah good luck with that

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Think tonight will be a case of nobody available for interview 

It’s frustrating but I just don’t think Chansiri will let the club announce anything until he’s agreed something with Newcastle 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Think tonight will be a case of nobody available for interview 

It’s frustrating but I just don’t think Chansiri will let the club announce anything until he’s agreed something with Newcastle 

Reckon Bullen will talk to the press but will say he doesn’t know what’s going on. 

20 minutes ago, darra said:

Strange that there's no news about the two Stevens having resigned or have I missed the announcements?

Missed nowt

Clubs not commenting on anything yet am afraid 

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Missed nowt

Clubs not commenting on anything yet am afraid 

Would've thought they would have announced it at the same time as Bruce