Kanye West

BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

35 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I can’t say too much about the new manager apart from he is a big fan of Wednesday and has had two teams promoted from the Championship to the Premier League.

Conlisio et animals.

garymegson

1 hour ago, Triple O said:

He wasn't saying "no" to that. Read the whole thread. He does side with us.

Read it again and I think he was referring to that. Maybe was implying he isn’t siding with anyone. Who knows. 

39 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I can’t say too much about the new manager apart from he is a big fan of Wednesday and has had two teams promoted from the Championship to the Premier League.

Conlisio et animals.

Related image

• Haha 1

Well played DC.  

4 million for Bruce 504342167_funnylaugh.gif.aeab2fdcc6783d50f34ca5a678e979c4.gif

• Like 1

Looking forward to a week of my best mate lives with Chansiri's cleaners cousins aunty, and she says were definitely signing ****** as the next manager

#ITK

Fat Ashley can afford 4m , you see enough chavs walking round in his crappy sports direct gear.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

:Sid:

He has

Ash made an offer, £4.5M DC turned him down.

So Bruce resigns, ash offers less £0.5M less...now DC is in a very awkward and a no win situation...so he will probably take the £4m...he could of course still tell em to bollloxe, but after court costs / major hassle it's not worth fighting.

Bruce and Ashley have set this up...Though I think he's paid a lot more than he wanted to do. Well done DC......

According some though, Bruce has done nothing wrong. Granted, being a devious bent bastarde is not illegal

I think Newcastle will just have paid what Bruce told them they need to to get him out his contract. Can’t see Ashley paying any more or even offering more prior to that. 

Seems more of a statement of “here’s the money due and now he’s gone to end the stand off. So do your worst”. Whether it’s as high as 4m as reported you can never be sure but a few million must help us. Either way now that Bruce burnt his bridges I’m just glad we got a few quid. The sooner we get back to planning for the new season the better.

Edited by Bluesteel

31 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

:Sid:

He has

Ash made an offer, £4.5M DC turned him down.

So Bruce resigns, ash offers less £0.5M less...now DC is in a very awkward and a no win situation...so he will probably take the £4m...he could of course still tell em to bollloxe, but after court costs / major hassle it's not worth fighting.

Bruce and Ashley have set this up...Though I think he's paid a lot more than he wanted to do. Well done DC......

According some though, Bruce has done nothing wrong. Granted, being a devious bent bastarde is not illegal

Don't forget that in the far eastern culture its all about "face" especially in business.

Can we get rid of this please lol

He  aint fit to lace Sid's boots :Sid:

16 minutes ago, belgrade_owl said:

That is just genius! I so wish the club had actually done it

:Chansiri:

18 minutes ago, RichieB said:

£4m though...:Sid:

D_hKnILWsAAsUia.gif.25f0e852a2b0759a5cd5f25563dcca87.gif

Well done.

We will have to pay the £4M we've got to that Paul Jennings bloke now for DC using wawaw! :Chansiri:

Can anybody provide a link to confirmation from either SWFC, NUFC or Bruce that he has resigned and gone to Newcastle?

Not saying it wont happen just seems to be a lot of bed wetting based on rumor. 

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Can anybody provide a link to confirmation from either SWFC, NUFC or Bruce that he has resigned and gone to Newcastle?

Not saying it wont happen just seems to be a lot of bed wetting based on rumor. 

Don’t say that I’ve just sent my letter saying Steve Bruce you’re a c*nt 

• Haha 5