BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Has It been officially confirmed anywhere 

Not yet, but it's obvious to me.

Just hope the £4mil figure is correct - Brilliant piece of business if so. I'd still be petty and complain of Newcastle tapping up our manager too.

I doubt the figure will ever be official, unless DC come's out and slams Newcastle and reveals everything. 

But hats off to him. Stuck to his guns, will no doubt have had Bruce calling him persuading him to agree a deal but dug his heels in.

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Went it first came out about Bruce leaving I really was gutted. Now though it’s good riddance. Him and Ashley deserve each other. Things like this just make me feel even more passionate about our great club. I flippinglove this club! Come on Wednesday!!!!!!

Indeed.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

Guest The Horse

Get him edited out of that 'Our Wednesday' video we play just before kick off.

Or just videoshop Cakeball over his head when he comes on.

12 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Has It been officially confirmed anywhere 

Bruce has set us a new transfer record for departures and never kicked a ball for us in anger!

Apparently the delivery man arrived at Hillsborough with a brown paper bag full of money! The deal would have gone through earlier, but he'd had to call in at all 470 Sports Direct stores to raise the cash!

:Sid:

Decent

So Ashley met his match and blinked first, chucked £4m over up front and Bruce walked out. The other pair walked out too so the lawyers can argue about how much we get for them.

Shame we didn't just fold earlier obviously but time for DC to have a quicker ponder about how nice 4+ million quid looks in the accounts and then go out and get us a new manager.

IN XYZ WE TRUST

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

4m is a good figure if accurate. Well done Mr Chansiri. Lets hope this is all done and over with by the end of the day.

That's a first.

Our owner has put far more effort into our club than the manager you have been defending for most of the past week. Nice to see you finally give him some credit.