Kanye West

BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

Just now, Minton said:

Sadly, football fans collectively seem to be falling more and more into the 'absolute lobbers' category. I love football and love going to games, but I know when I go to watch a rugby match, I could sit in the middle of the opposition fans, wearing a club shirt, with a pint and singing songs and nobody would bat an eye. I know what would happen if I did that at a football match...

And cricket, brill to see fans all age/race/colour etc having a great time together.

• Agree 4

Just now, Minton said:

Sadly, football fans collectively seem to be falling more and more into the 'absolute lobbers' category. I love football and love going to games, but I know when I go to watch a rugby match, I could sit in the middle of the opposition fans, wearing a club shirt, with a pint and singing songs and nobody would bat an eye. I know what would happen if I did that at a football match...

Exactly this, I just wish I like another sport as much as I do football lol 

Although tbf even the darts is Lairy now with fights frequently happening. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What’s that got to do with communications? 

Nothing at all to do with communications. I’m very clearly taking the pïss out of all the crap you’ve posted this morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Am I right in that IF he's resigned, he can't take the job until the two clubs agree the settlement? 

9 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Still find it staggering people are trying to find reason to blame DC in all this

I think it's only sallysillyhead

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Minton said:

Carlos at 33/1 :tango:

We should do that just to watch the fireworks on here I reckon

What are the odds on Ashley shafting Bruce. If it all starts to look a bit too expensive for Big Mike, he won't think twice about leaving Bruce in limbo and moving onto someone else.

Edited by londonowl

Just now, marshy said:

Am I right in that IF he's resigned, he can't take the job until the two clubs agree the settlement? 

Thats the way I see it, plus DC might have not accepted resignations , so impasse = gardening leave.

1 minute ago, Minton said:

I’m always reluctant to make the comparison with rugby (union at least) given the superior attitude displayed by many rugby fans in any conversation on football, but I absolutely take your point.

Amazing reaction on social media. Must be the most hated man in football.

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Along with Clemence and Agnew according to Paul Joyce.

Cya Steve.

refuse to accept, and suspend them, until newcastle play ball.

40 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Official update expected around Christmas. 

When the kit comes out and the new manager replaces Bullen 

• Haha 1

So does anyone on here know what the legal position is? If somebody resigns, are they free to take up another position immediately, and if so, will we have to take out an injunction to stop them

We need to move on and appointed a new manager asap. I just hope DC has a new guy lined up. Has for Bruce what principals he has, he will work well with that snake Ashley.

3 minutes ago, Minton said:

Billy Connolly,

"Football violence will never end, so long as the're sh*t*ng in our shoes, and we're pis**ng in their Bovril.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Minton said:

Carlos at 33/1 :tango:

We should do that just to watch the fireworks on here I reckon

Any Ideas on what the Odds are on Tony Pulis being the next manager? It would be full scale Nuclear War on OT if he's in the running for the job.WTF:

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Question for ya, Pulis, or one of DCs random foreign managers. :Sid:

My greatest fear is another Paixao manager.

• Agree 3

This is the one time I want DC to remain stubborn as fizz. 

Do everything in our power to stop him going to Newcastle. We must not let Ashley bully us.