This hatred for Bruce

I don’t get it. Think it’s way over the top. This happens all the time in football, we’re just not used to it.

We hardly went to the moon and back to get him like some are claiming. He told us he would take the job, but can only start in February. We were happy to wait for him. We could have found someone else who was in a position to start straight away, but we wanted Bruce. It’s not as if he forced us to wait. 

In his short time here he has trimmed the squad, got rid of the deadwood and made some key extensions and signings. All whilst under a transfer embargo, which is absolutely none of his doing. 

Not to forget he helped turn last season around after the absolute mess we saw under Jos. Played some decent footy and had us in with a shout of the play offs up until the penultimate game. Not bad going. 

He’s left to join a Premier League club, one which he has wanted in the past. Why are we getting so butthurt? It’s a shame for us, but this isn’t the first pre season under Chansiri which has been shrouded in controversy and uncertainty. Perhaps just maybe there is more to this than Bruce being an ungrateful and arrogant man out to damage Sheffield Wednesday and it’s fans?

He’s not a villain. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t get it. Think it’s way over the top. This happens all the time in football, we’re just not used to it.

We hardly went to the moon and back to get him like some are claiming. He told us he would take the job, but can only start in February. We were happy to wait for him. We could have found someone else who was in a position to start straight away, but we wanted Bruce. It’s not as if he forced us to wait. 

In his short time here he has trimmed the squad, got rid of the deadwood and made some key extensions and signings. All whilst under a transfer embargo, which is absolutely none of his doing. 

Not to forget he helped turn last season around after the absolute mess we saw under Jos. Played some decent footy and had us in with a shout of the play offs up until the penultimate game. Not bad going. 

He’s left to join a Premier League club, one which he has wanted in the past. Why are we getting so butthurt? It’s a bummer for us, but this isn’t the first pre season under Chansiri which has been shrouded in controversy and uncertainty. Perhaps just maybe there is more to this than Bruce being an ungrateful and arrogant man out to damage Sheffield Wednesday and it’s fans?

He’s not a villain

And the people of Birmingham are relieved..

• Haha 4

Bruce has shown his true colours.

What gets me Is that his agent instigated the move.

People are angry as Chansiri bent over backwards to get him and gave him time off. 

Bruce is the true definition of a mersonary. Time to move on. 

Talking about what may or may not have happened between chansiri and Bruce when he took the job is pure speculation

You dont know, i dont know , and neither does anyone else

3 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Oh the irony of you questioning other peoples hate, while you, yourself, hate DC so much you try and blame literally everything on him, and refuse to acknowledge anything good that he does, really isn't lost.

Stop spreading lies please mate. I have backed Chansiri many times in the past, you just like to nit pick the posts I’ve criticised him in.

Only yesterday I posted about how well Chansiri is handling the Bruce compensation situation. 

At first I went overboard on DC regarding Bruce leaving, and apologised saying probably went too far without weighing up what has actually gone on. Post not the poster.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Talking about what may or may not have happened between chansiri and Bruce when he took the job is pure speculation

You dont know, i dont know , and neither does anyone else

Don’t you see the irony in this? You’ve spent the past few days calling Bruce all sorts. You’re purely speculating too. Do you know why he’s left? Do you know how much money he will be on at Newcastle?

No you don’t. If rumours are to believed he’s actually moving for less money, but bigger bonuses. Hardly greedy if true? 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Bit of a dramatic title.

As for the post, well I don't think anyone is questioning what he brings as a manager. 

But he is fvxking us off before he's got started . Issuing empty platitudes to the fans as if he gives a damn about us.

If he goes , fk him.

You'd get the same reaction at any other club. Loads of people aren't happy with it. This is football. A sport where grown men can vitriolically hate a player just because they score a goal and celebrate in front of you. 

Of course people hate Bruce for this. Who cares. Some people don't hate him. Who cares.