21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Bristol city have sold a defender for 15 million and are having 20 million bids for other centre half. Joao scored 2 in 5mins against them. In todays market he is worth 8-10 million minimum 

We have realistically only got one player in our entire squad who we could easily get 8-10m for tomorrow if we said he was available for that.

Adam Reach.

We have to play with 3 midfielders which gives us 3 up front.

Joao on the left of the 3 like yesterday could work. 

If he played every league game this season in that position, which I know he won’t, he would get 20 goals 

Just now, oldishowl said:

We have to play with 3 midfielders which gives us 3 up front.

Joao on the left of the 3 like yesterday could work. 

If he played every league game this season in that position, which I know he won’t, he would get 20 goals 

Agree with this to be fair. I think this is what Bruce wants to do, similar with how he deployed Kodija for Villa. Shame that we probably won’t see it now. 

4 minutes ago, Ecclesfieldz owl said:

Wont let me load up videos, screen shot of video imageproxy.php?img=&key=f675defbb12fa095imageproxy.php?img=&key=f675defbb12fa095

5B5652E1-BE77-4FDD-900C-0935EA5729B1.png

Are you disguised as a Rubber plant or what??? Thats close..... :Sid:

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

Not saying I believe this but I did see João and Bruce having a lengthy chat on Saturday at Lincoln just as half time Went.

however do we know just from a pic of chansiri and Joao that’s he’s going to Newcastle and for 1.8m? 

It does seem strange they are out for lunch or whatever just as the 2 but who knows

39 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not saying I believe this but I did see João and Bruce having a lengthy chat on Saturday at Lincoln just as half time Went.

however do we know just from a pic of chansiri and Joao that’s he’s going to Newcastle and for 1.8m? 

It does seem strange they are out for lunch or whatever just as the 2 but who knows

Could have been just asking where the gents are?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

We have realistically only got one player in our entire squad who we could easily get 8-10m for tomorrow if we said he was available for that.

Adam Reach.

Totally disagree. If Tyrone bloody Mings is worth 25 million, at least half of our squad is worth at least 8-10 million!!

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Totally disagree. If Tyrone bloody Mings is worth 25 million, at least half of our squad is worth at least 8-10 million!!

They are only worth what someone is willing to pay and believe me if half of our squad were worth at least 8-10m they should have been sold yesterday.