6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Joao is our most talented striker, has everything to his game. Be really disappointed if we sell him, just need that extra bit of consistency and he's a 20 goal man. 

I think the idea of a 20 goal man at Hillsborough is laughable. In all my time watching us at championship level the most has been Forestieri and Tudgay with 15 and 14. We just don't do goalscorers. 

21 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Why are people taking that comment seriously?

That's my point - it seems to be being discussed (by far too many) as though João's on his way.

It's not the OP I'm puzzled by; I know a tongue-in-cheek comment when I see one.

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Joao is our most talented striker, has everything to his game. Be really disappointed if we sell him, just need that extra bit of consistency and he's a 20 goal man. 

Agree, and if he could find that consistency, he’d be worth 20 times the figure quoted. Think that’s one of the things that goes against us, we are a big club, that needs promotion sooner, rather than later. If Joao were at a club like Brentford say, they’d play him every week because of those abilities, and despite the inconsistency They would bank on him improving with regular game time, and his potential resale value Increasing. We will play a more limited veteran like Fletcher, because he delivers more consistently That’s the difference, Brentford wouldn’t play someone of that age, ahead of a younger more talented, if inconsistent, player In fairness though, they couldn’t, and probably wouldn’t, pay the sort of wages Fletcher is on, whether or not he had any resale value

9 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

There’s a video of them talking, can’t quite work out what he says though. 

"...and in the 10th frame, I got a spare, which gave me another ball. With that ball I knocked down 8 pins pushing my score up to 201. That's how I finally broke the 200 barrier, which was nice."

Edited by roaminowl
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Yes pal, two bands, Clash tribute followed by Pistols....... good night I think considering we’d been drinking in Lincoln from 10am

Was it a decent turn out? Did you go straight from Lincoln, bit of a contrast, I headed to sleepy North Norfolk

Guest The Horse
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

But Joao had a better goals per minutes ratio last season, when Norwich apparently did play to his strengths. Anyway, I’m not going to argue that Rhodes wouldn’t score goals, he probably could, but if we are comparing their overall contribution to the team, Joao offers more

_20190714_161930.JPG