17 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Chairman gets criticised for not selling players and IF we have got an offer for Joao then we surely have to consider it providing it’s acceptable 

We have too many strikers so makes sense to shift at least one on

Also provides more funds for the new manager to use 

Agreed, although I do like Joao, him and Reach are our prime saleable assets. But unless they go for big money that allows us to buy a replacement and improve the squad it’s pointless.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Royal_D said:

Rhodes is Rhodes.... play to his strengths he will score more than Joao

But Joao had a better goals per minutes ratio last season, when Norwich apparently did play to his strengths. Anyway, I’m not going to argue that Rhodes wouldn’t score goals, he probably could, but if we are comparing their overall contribution to the team, Joao offers more

Guest Ash76
18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Btw is that definitely Lucas? Could be a new player? 

It's definitely Joao, seen a couple of videos

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

But Joao had a better goals per minutes ratio last season, when Norwich apparently did play to his strengths. Anyway, I’m not going to argue that Rhodes wouldn’t score goals, he probably could, but if we are comparing their overall contribution to the team, Joao offers more

Rhodes' hold-up play, link-up play and distribution is underrated imo, probably better than Joao's.

i like Joao as a player too but he needs to add some aggression and menace to his game.

Guest LondonOwl313
23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

No, but could you imagine Joao scoring the goal that Rhodes did yesterday ? and as hes done all his career

The boys bone idle, you honestly seen enough effort and application in him that makes you think hes a 20+ goalscorer at this level ?

He's young and quick, and they're the only attributes you need according to Gurujuan. Sell him if the money's right but £1.8m is too low

13 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Looks like he's getting a reyt earful WTF::Chansiri:

Reyt you little conker you need to start scoring 20+ a season for us

On a serious note do you think hes taken him out to let him know hes being sold perhaps? Seems like something DC would do:Chansiri:

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Haha 1

Lazy, inconsistent, dosent apply himself enough and just Dosent seem to have the desire or hunger to be the best he can be. 

No doubt the lads tall, athletic and good with the ball at his feet. 

He could be a real world beater at this level. He just doesn't do it enough over a season for me. 

Any decent offer for him I'd definitely be considering it. 

13 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He's young and quick, and they're the only attributes you need according to Gurujuan. Sell him if the money's right but £1.8m is too low

But they’re not the only attributes he possesses are they? He has the vision, and can pick a pass, probably only second to  Bannan. He is also a great defender in our own box. If you’re saying he doesn’t do all these things consistently enough, then I agree, but he is a talented lad, no mistake